BY TARGET

The Hyperglide System Razor has been designed to give amazing shave glide, comfort and closeness. For best results, when your blades eventually feel dull and not as sharp as they were, replace with one of these Hyperglide approved cartridges. Find it at Target. see more...

Bailey P.
Kalispell, MT
Best five blade razor for the price! It isn’t over priced and the razor stays sharp for a while! I have used this product for many years and will continue to use it! I am very satisfied by this product
Jyotika S.
Modesto
Wonderful product I use this to keep my legs smooth and it does the job well. My boyfriend even take one to shave his face and he never complains so I assume he is also pleased with the product.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Works great! I've been using regular men's razors and women's razors for years but nothing got the job done! Finally I discovered this model browsing online. Decided to give it a try and BAM: GAME CHANGER! This is a fantastic razor for down there! Gets the job done, no cuts, silky smooth, and minimizes irritation! A+++
Chloe H.
Sandy Hook
Quality shave for a five blade razor. Didn’t cut me like others do. Used it twice a week. I like Venus better. However this was pretty affordable and the packaging was nice.
Robert M.
These shavers work good they make my skin feel smooth I would buy these again I purchased these at target and yes they are easy to use and I’m not sure what they compare to to other products but good product
member-8950e
Purchased at: Target
To munch information I know, BUT only razor to not give me any razor bumps. Little pricey, WORTH IT. Need a new one. Way better than any other brand I’ve ever used. Recommended to absolutely anybody.
sammi m.
north bruswick
Purchased at: Target
without shaving cream. Reluctantly, I decided to put the claim to the test and I have to admit I was impressed during my review of King of Shaves Hyperglide Razor.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I may be a girl but I have always found men’s razor better quality and way more sharper. Definitely made easier to shave my legs and it is affordable. To all you women out there, men razors are way better!
Joby F.
New Cumberlnd, WV
The hyperglide is a great concept. Being able to keep a razor in my desk at work so I can perform an emergency touch up is perfect. It does take some getting used to when trying to find the right angle when shaving my head. All in all I recommend it. You can see my full review at http://thebaldfatguy.com/2014/02/11/i-tried-the-hyperglide/
Jasmine A.
I like it leaves my pits really smooth I rarely see the little bumps appear with this razor but there are always better than this one. Not saying it's a bad buy