Target King of Shaves Hyperglide 5 Blade System

by Target

The Hyperglide System Razor has been designed to give amazing shave glide, comfort and closeness. For best results, when your blades eventually feel dull and not as sharp as they were, replace with one of these Hyperglide approved cartridges. Find it at Target.

QUIERO PROBARLA,POR FAVOR
Start your review of Target King of Shaves Hyperglide 5 Blade System!
How would you rate this product?
10 months agolos angeles
Purchased at: Target
These blades seemed to work SO well. They left my legs feeling smooth and the 5 blades system is very efficient. Needless to say, I was sooooo confused when my legs started started breaking out. Not sure if it was the gel or the blades but I immediately discontinued both.
9 months ago
I love how close of a shave these blades give me. I have a hard time finding good razors, and often steal my boyfriend's razors. That is how I discovered this brand and I was so thankful to find them sold at a great price at target. Definitely recommend.
a year agoHennessey
My husband never complains when I go and get him a new Hyperglide 5 blade system! To be honest, it works so well that I use his sometimes. I know, gross! But we’re family and the more we share the better we compare!
7 months agoAustin, TX
This is my go to razor. I love how long it has lasted without getting rusted. I usually buy extras to keep in the guest restroom and so far anyone who has used it has never had a complaint.
9 months agoWest Virginia
Purchased at: Target
My cat sheds constantly. I got this thinking that with her thick hair, the wide teeth would be more efficient. However, I find that it doesn’t remove enough hair and I have to brush the same spot way more than I’d like to just to get all her extra fur off. It is easy to use, but not super effective. It might be more effective for a pet with extremely thick hair, but definitely not for a pet with thinner hair.
2 years agochicago
2 years agoMillersburg, IN
I originally bought the Hyperglade five blade for my boyfriend, but I used it and love it. I like that it has five blades. It is very effective compared to other razors that only have three blades. I will be buying this again!
2 years agoBloomsburg, PA
For me, this wasn’t terrible. I gave it five stars because the actual product was great BUT I would never actually pay for this again at full price. I felt like the blade didn’t stay as sharp as I thought it would.
a year ago
These shavers work good they make my skin feel smooth I would buy these again I purchased these at target and yes they are easy to use and I’m not sure what they compare to to other products but good product
a year agoHouston , TX
These work wonders when shaving. You get such a clean precise cut with no razor burns or bumps! I buy these for myself and for my family members! I would definitely recommend these to other people! And I will buy these again!