BY TARGET

The Hyperglide System Razor has been designed to give amazing shave glide, comfort and closeness. For best results, when your blades eventually feel dull and not as sharp as they were, replace with one of these Hyperglide approved cartridges. Find it at Target. see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it. Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it.
Rachel B.
Bloomsburg, PA
For me, this wasn’t terrible. I gave it five stars because the actual product was great BUT I would never actually pay for this again at full price. I felt like the blade didn’t stay as sharp as I thought it would.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I may be a girl but I have always found men’s razor better quality and way more sharper. Definitely made easier to shave my legs and it is affordable. To all you women out there, men razors are way better!
Valerie B.
Houston
These work wonders when shaving. You get such a clean precise cut with no razor burns or bumps! I buy these for myself and for my family members! I would definitely recommend these to other people! And I will buy these again!
Karina C.
chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bo L.
Pisgah Forest
I have love this to my brother favorite and great flavor highly e the mixed food was and great even if you have to go recommend the service food is excellent flavor!
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
I originally bought the Hyperglade five blade for my boyfriend, but I used it and love it. I like that it has five blades. It is very effective compared to other razors that only have three blades. I will be buying this again!
Bailey P.
kalispell, MT
Best five blade razor for the price! It isn’t over priced and the razor stays sharp for a while! I have used this product for many years and will continue to use it! I am very satisfied by this product
Joby F.
New Cumberlnd, WV
The hyperglide is a great concept. Being able to keep a razor in my desk at work so I can perform an emergency touch up is perfect. It does take some getting used to when trying to find the right angle when shaving my head. All in all I recommend it. You can see my full review at http://thebaldfatguy.com/2014/02/11/i-tried-the-hyperglide/
Jasmine A.
I like it leaves my pits really smooth I rarely see the little bumps appear with this razor but there are always better than this one. Not saying it's a bad buy