BY TARGET

Formulated to protect, moisturise and lubricate your skin throughout the shave – giving excellent razor performance and glide. Your face will be left smooth, supple and moisturised, not dry and tight and the low foam formula means you see exactly where you’re shaving. Ideal for sensitive skin. King of Shaves AlphaGel Shaving Gel is formulated to give you a superbly close and comfortable shave. It delivers enhanced razor glide and excellent blade performance leaving your skin incredibly smooth, supple and hydrated, not dry and tight. Find it at Target. see more...

Frantz B.
Warwick
First time using I didn’t like it. I’ve never used a product like it. But now a week in ive noticed that my skin is responding so well to the shave. I think the stuff is the real deal. Ask me again in a week and I’ll be more definitive.
Brianna L.
agawam
Target King of Shaves Alpha Gel - Sensitive works okay. does the job but i don't feel like it's cooling or for sensitive skin. It's not cheap but it's not expensive. I wouldn't recommend- there is better stuff out there.
Jamie T.
Worcester
Great product! Very high quality and I definitely think everyone should try it. Very affordable and easy to use of course. It’s very comparable to similar products and I’m super satisfied!
Nguyễn N.
san jose
One of the best skin products I've ever found. I use it for everything, from hands and face for moisture to using a VERY small amount on my hair as a defrizzing agent. Works amazing and with absolutely no allergic reaction or fake scents. I have extremely sensitive skin and a lot of allergies so this product has been my saving grace. It's come everywhere around the world with me and is my "beauty shop in one tub".
christiana r.
I have super sensitive skin and this product worked like a charm for me! I loved it! I used it as soon as I got out of the shower and it’s fantastic on my legs
Adina N.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product just didn't work for me at all. I come see potential but I just didn't like the idea. I'd like to try other products form the brand tho
Carla M.
Las Vegas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a good shaving cream. I came across this year's ago at Target. I have sensitive skin constant razor burn. With shaving nope. My skin feels gr8.
Lisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this line of products to use on the body. Gives a close comfortable shave without any irritation. Leaves skin silky smooth and soft.
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
Great product. I use it every time I shave. My hubby even uses it sometimes. Leaves skin smooth and silky. Reduces nicks and cuts too.
Victória R.
Newton, MA
I love this product because make my skin looks great. Is not expensive and we can find in any target . I love it.
Lucy L.