BY TARGET

The same brilliant performance as our Alpha Gel Sensitive but it also features a super refreshing cooling menthol ‘hit’. The low-foam, see where you’re shaving formula, protects and lubricates your skin giving excellent razor performance and glide. Your face will be left smooth, supple and moisturised, not dry and tight. Ideal for sensitive and spot prone skin. Find it at Target. see more...

Rachel N.
Little River, SC
Honestly I never really cared enough to use shaving cream. I would use bar soap to avoid the extra cost of shaving cream and felt like that was fine because I didn’t get razor burn or irritated skin. But this makes all the difference. I actually know what hydrated skin feels like lol. I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t think much about shaving gel, cream, etc. I do wish it was a little cheaper though
Karlie B.
Murphysboro, IL
This tell is absolutely amazing! It cools the skin immediately after shaving and reduces redness and shaving bumps if used in sensitive skin! I’ve never seen a product like this one! I highly recommend this product.
Nista H.
Mesa, AZ
Gave my husband a bad reaction. He could not shave for several days. It’s affordable. I do not recommend this shave gel if you have sensitive skin and are sensitive to skin care products. I don’t believe I will be buying the products again.
Madi B.
The amount of relief this product gave was phenomenal. It felt like ice was being directly lathered all over my legs. Enjoyed the product very very much. Worth every single penny!! Definitely better than any other
Veronica Y.
Roswell, GA
This wasn’t bought for myself but a last minute time for someone.

The person said they love it and would recommend it.

For me, it was affordable and I would use over other products around it from now on.
Hallie S.
Overland Park, KS
I read this was the best for shaving & got it for my husband...but I’ve been stealing it! It’s amazing. Hands down the best shaving gel I’ve ever used. I prefer the cooling one just because it’s so extra refreshing.
Jennifer T.
Johnston, IA
So soothing after shaving my legs. I have pcos so I have to keep up on my fave as well and it’s humiliating as a woman to have to do that. It helps take the redness away so I can leave the house without anxiety.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
I didn't realize when I bought this that it was the COOLING version. I can say for sure that this is not for intimate areas.i would recommend being very carful if you were using this on your face as well because it will burn your eyes. great for legs and underarms.
Kimberly N.
Tucson
this is so cooling on the legs and it keeps me away from having razor burns it makes the whole process of shaving your legs alot easier i can tell you that
Nicole B.
Knoxville , TN
I have very sensitive skin this helps with all irrational it leaves a very cool refreshing feel I wasn’t a big fan of the smell felt it was to strong