BY TARGET

Inkadinkado wood stamp - upper case alphabet see more...

Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Grandview, MO
Pretty small and not great for professional crafters. If you are ok with a sort of novice looking outcome, they're fine. But if your a hobby business, fro instance, they're not the best investment... Despite the price.
Fradie K.
Fradie K.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't use stamps much but this gets the job done for what I need. Sturdy and durable and wash wekl
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these blocks. I use them for many craft projects because they are so versatile. When I got them they were on sale, so they were also very affordable for the set. They font is a typewriter like font so I like to use cute colors when I stamp.
Aryn R.
Aryn R.
This product is good quality and works well! I enjoy using it for all of my crafty needs. This product lasts a long time and works well.
I use these for my scrapbooks and they're okay. I don't love them but they get the job done. The one probelm I have the most is when I got to stamp it. I get a square around the letter from the wood but if you don't press hard the ink doesn't translate. So I'm not sure.
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Not bad for the price but hard to hold onto due to size. But for $1 how can you go wrong?
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Anderson, CA
They are pretty cool I love using them for holiday cards and birthday cards too...
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I loved that this product was so cheap, but I did have issues with it. I found that the rubber was too soft and often I got the outer part inked and stamped instead of just the shape. I also wish they put some thought into the storage design. Maybe putting them on a metal key-ring type of thing would be more organized?
Amber S.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Great for stamping small words or sentences, but can get a bit tedious when you have to stamp letter by letter for longer things. Sturdy, well made, stamps. Great for any scrap booker or stamper.
Jenni A.
Jenni A.
Hixson , TN
These are great for various craft projects. I have used them on Christmas present wrapping, in my scrapbook, on cards, in my art journal. They are so versatile and fun!