BY TARGET

This quick, convenient shopping cart cover folds down small enough to toss in your diaper bag or purse, while still providing big protection from dirt and germs. The cover is easy to unfold and stays securely in place on the cart with elastic trim and the included safety harness. To fold it back up, fold or bunch the flexible fabric back into the sewn-in stretchy pocket. The Fold Away Shopping Cart Cover is easy to wipe clean as well as machine washable. Features: 1) Full-coverage design for maximum germ protection, 2) Folds down extra-small for diaper bags and purses, 3) Adjustable safety belt keeps baby secure, 4) Elastic trim. Color: Dark Teal. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. see more...

Yesenia R.
Estos COVERS para las sillas de carrito del mandado a.k.a el super/ marketa me tiene facinada uso uno para mi hijo desde que lo empeze a sentar en estos carritos y esta marca me ha salido muy buena yo lavo el COVER en la lavadora desde hace mas de un año y hasta la fecha todavia esta muy bien la tela me gust mucho porque protege a mi hijo de todo lo sucio que hay en esos lugares creo que toda mama necesita tener uno de estos en sus autos....
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
I love a good product that keeps baby germ free. I love going to target, but sometimes the seats of the carts are just nasty. I slip this cover on the cart, and am able to do my shopping knowing that my child is free of any nasty germs that may want to harm him.
Kelly S.
Winston Salem
Target Infantino Fold Away Shopping Cart Cover - Hedgehogs, Dark Teal  bought this to use with my son for whenever we’re out shopping and I love it! I’m super picky when it comes to sitting my child in a cart that, even when wiped down you never know actually how clean it is, and the fact that babies/toddlers constantly have to touch/put their mouth on everything so I knew trying a cart cover would be a great option for us. It’s super cute for one and I love the bright Teal color, more importantly tho it seems to be super comfy for him and also prevents him from constantly wanting to get out of the cart.
Amber F.
If you are afraid of germs near yOur child this is def for you! It’s easy to put onto the shopping cart even while holding your baby. I did feel like I would forget it in the car a lot and didn’t end up using it as much as I would have liked. But all in all it does it’s job and holds up nicely.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is an essential when I go out with my son to public places. It gives me peace of mind. My sun is 2 and we still use it. Kids do tend to place everything in their mouths and surfaces can be so dirty, this has definitely contributed to aiding me in keeping the germs down to a minimum..
Nicole R.
Whenever I’m watching my nephew I never forget to bring this with me when we go to the store. It protects him from germs as well as making sure he is comfortable when we’re in the store for a while. I would recommend this to anyone who spends time with children or babies.
Val Z.
Genoa
These are great! I love that I don’t have to worry about what my toddler touches when he’s in the shopping cart. Not only that but I feel like also makes it much more comfortable for them to sit in. I also love that I can throw this in the washer when I need to.
Tiffany W.
new port richey
I loved this for my son. He didn’t have to touch the cold seat. It was very affordable and also got a cartwheel! It’s light, easy fit into the diaper bag when we had one. I would 100% recommend this to any parent concerned with germs, or comfort.
Sam M.
new york itu
I am the type of person that uses a cart when I have someone that want to sit in the cart they end up wanting to get out because it is not comfortable so this is amazing. I recommend this to parents that have children that can’t stay still.
Mariaa S.
Dallas
This is so handy because shopping carts are touched by millions of people and keeping the children safe is a rewards. It is affordable and the baby doesn’t even notice that it’s there. I would recommend to every parent out there.