BY TARGET

Ians 48oz alphatots family pack see more...

Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Super yummy and my kids love it! Most of the letters are there but I’m sure it varies by bag. It’s a great and easy way to make your kids eat all their food. Have them spell out favorite word and phases, add ketchup and watch them eat away. It could be made in different way, oven, fried or microwave. Super easy to make
Yasmin J.
New Jersey
These letter fries I found about 5 years ago when I found out my son was allergic to gluten and milk, so I had to replace one of his favorite foods fries, well I saw it at shop rite and grab it because it say it was gf,cf,sf, to try them and since them been buying them, my son loves them.
kris y.
Kids love these!! Never get complaints! We try to get these all the time and they never disappoint! We highly recommend them! We choose this brand because they are definitely healthier than the traditional fries. I would absolutely recommend these for your picky eaters!
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
My two year old loves them which is an automatic win! Plus they’re a lot healthier than some of the alternative brands of chicken nuggets so I don’t feel guilty making these for dinner. They’re also reasonably priced and sometimes I can find them on cartwheel, which I love!
kenna p.
Henderson, NV
With many food allergies, it’s hard to find a product that can be allergy friendly but keep a great tastes- and that’s what Ian’s does!! You would never know they were free of Wheat, gluten, dairy, nuts, eggs and soy because they taste sooooo good all while still being non GMO. They stay soft in the middle and brown nicely on the outside. My son loves the alphabet shapes as well- nice touch Ian’s to keep them fun for the kids.
Nicole A.
United States
I love Ian's brand for gluten free food options. Everything I've tried from the brand has been delicious. My kids don't even notice a difference between this and the brands they used to eat.
Gaby G.
Lake Elsinore
Very delicious, easy to make. My son loves it! Can’t always find it at every target though which is a downfall but other than that this product is worth purchasing
Debra W.
Bridgeport
These are fun for teaching as well as eating. My two year old says what letters he has before eating them and tries to read words we make with them at lunch time.
L G.
We purchased this product because I think it would be fun for the kids to eat since its made of letters from the alphabet. The thing is, it crumbles and has a weird batter/flour taste as the coating. I'm not sure if we'll pruchase this again because the taste is a little off.
kate c.
10/10 would recommend these to everyone. They were so delicious and were so easy to cook. I bought these at target and they weren’t expensive at all. I buy these pretty often because they’re easy to make, they’re easy to make so I can make alot for a party if needed!