BY TARGET

Find candles at Target.com! No brand white b 3x6 pillar b 2ct 3x6 unsctd

Karen R.
Baltimore
I may have gotten a bad lot, but I find these burn really poorly. For some reason the sides looked very chunky when they burned, not smoothly. Almost like a dry foam. Weird. The wick is sooty - They’re fine if you don’t burn them and only want the pillars for decor, but if you’re a frequent burner, you get what you pay for. I prefer Party Lite soy pillars. Cant find them on here to review.
Gracie K.
These candles are great to add a decorative touch to any room. They are simple but yet can pull a room together. I think it is a staple piece to have and a easy decorative piece for th new home owner. You need this candle. You want this candle. Buy this candle.
Jacquelyn N.
Burns great and doesn't smoke a lot. No scent just as advertised. We bought these along with some regular candlesticks and holders because we are anticipating storm season and stocking up on emergency supplies. No reason those supplies can't be adorable.
Jolyn L.
Purchase this 2 pack of white pillar candles for a birdcage to make a great centerpiece. I love how it looks.

The price was great and the fact that they are unscented is a plus. (I search all over)
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
I scoured all over to find some simple white pillar candles. These were absolutely perfect!