Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesTarget
Home Exclusive MELT Midnight Mist Classic Boxed Candle

Target Home Target Exclusive MELT Midnight Mist Classic Boxed Candle

by Target

Target exclusive melt midnight mist classic boxed candle

How large is this candle?
I want to know if the scent is to Overpowering and is it smells at least throughout the room ?
Does the candle smell good?
Start your review of Target Home Target Exclusive MELT Midnight Mist Classic Boxed Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Fallon B.
Target Home Target Exclusive MELT Midnight Mist Classic Boxed Candle uploaded by Fallon B.
Purchased at: Target
It’s such a great scent kinda musky like but it’s also light scent but love it and got it on sale! #candles
Alexandra T.
Revere
Simple and sleek looking. This is a great candle to add to my cozy living room. The scent is not too over powering.
kaitraff R.
Horsham
I bought a few target candles when they were on sale before Christmas. For the price they really can’t be beat but I think bath and body works candles smell way better. These scents don’t really hold or linger. They weren’t awful, but you get what you pay for.
Aimee C.
Las vegas
Absolutely loved the scent of this candle! Perfect for a little relaxation after studying for hours on end.
Alyson Z.
Columbus, GA
I love it!!!!! Target candles are the best!!!! I love candles and target is the best for candles!!! Always rebuy, always lit. Love will recommend!!!
Lyndsey G.
Lakeville, MN
I’m a candle addict and a target addict so this is a win win for me smell is amazing and affordable. Just love this item
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
It’s not the same if you will by from candle store, but still not bad for the price.
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Target came out with some awesome dupes of the Anthropologie candles that usually reatil for about $35 and these smell exactly the same for as little as $5
Bobie B.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love love love this mist machine ;) I love when I walk by and get the first spritz in the morning and it's just a beautiful way to start the day. Also when I have guests ( before the virus) I'd always get compliments and they could tell it's not from glade not that there's anything wrong with glade . This isn't too expensive maybe like $13
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Target
I love candles but I hate spending a lot of money on them so Target has my back! These candles are cheap compared to yankee candle and others! They have such a great smell and are long lasting! I love that when I put them out there isn’t that nasty smell afterwards. Highly recommend them 5/5