BY TARGET

This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog s barking from up to 25 away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually your choice. see more...

• Is this suggested? Big barker, but not a big fan of using the bar...1 Answers
  • "Found that it did not work well out at the lake." in 1 review
  • "It stopped them every time they barked in that room for the first day ." in 1 review
Nicole G.
I loved the idea of this product. It worked great for my barking obsessed dog the first...week maybe. Now he barks right through it while stressing out my other dog from the noise it emits. Doesn't work for our dog(s) but it is worth trying.
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
I bought this when I had 3 little dogs that liked to bark. When I first turned it on they tilted their heads so I know they could hear it. It stopped them every time they barked in that room for the first day . Then they just got used to it and it no longer worked with them.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Oh boy. This product is just no good. Take the time to over actually train your animal.
đź‘‘Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Honestly let like this was a waste. It didn't help me at all. I should have bought something else and I just bought it without looking at any reviews
Gemma H.
This had absolutely no effect on my dog other then maybe to annoy her. My dog is not a heavy barker; she only barks when she's left alone and she can hear, or see other people out the window. This was on at all times and it did zero to deter her from that particular behavior.
Lori R.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Found that it did not work well out at the lake. Either my dog was more interested in barking at the birds cause this thing did not phase him or stop the barking what so ever. He may not have heard it. Even with fresh batteries. Nothing.
Ryly B.
Redmond, OR
Is this suggested? Big barker, but not a big fan of using the bark collar.