BY TARGET

If the neighborhood dogs drive you bonkers with their barking, help is here. This ultrasonic outdoor bark control unit looks like any ordinary birdhouse that can hang in a tree, on a fence post or anywhere outside. It detects barking from up to 50 away. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Akron, OH
I love everything target. Anything that I've ever bought at Target has been a good quality product and it's always in line with it's competition.
Lavada C.
Lavada C.
Bloomington, IN
Our neighbors have an outdoor dog that barks at anything that passes. Since they have a privacy fence on three sides and a chain link on the side closest to our house, we get the majority of the barking when we're in the house walking through the kitchen or on the patio or the backyard where he can see us.

We bought this and hung it outside our back door aimed at the neighbors yard. It emits a high frequency noise every time he barks and in the beginning we had to crank it up a little bit to get his attention (there are, I believe..three settings) but once he figured it out, we turned it back down and all it takes is a bark or two before he quietens down.

It can go through batteries pretty quick when the dogs are barking like crazy, but it's made the backyard a much nicer place to be. It blinks red when it emits noise, and it doesn't seem to pick up on us talking or even the kids playing in the yard.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Just put this out on my porch. The whole line is adorable, affordable, and well made. My dogs bark much less now while on our patio