BY TARGET

Cook comfortably with this 3-piece oven mitt set by neoprene. this black-and-silver set complements any type of kitchen d?cor, and goes great with stainless steel and black appliances. see more...

Sara S.
Sara S.
Baton rouge
Ccc motivated me and encouraged me to where i can have the courage to pass my test and till this day that has always been my motivation for everything. You are a strong woman  ma so many obstacles are thrown at you then you get this strength and knock each obstacle down one by one. Ma I honestly appreciate every little thing you do for me and every big thing you do for me thank you from the contacts to the car. You are a blessing to me ma no matter what you go threw you find a way to push through so i thank you and I appreciate you , with that being said thats
Amber S.
Amber S.
California
I love these oven mitts. They definitely work and they are soft. I do enjoy the simple style as well. It compliments the kitchen. I like the neutral tone of them. Never had any heat problems. They feel sturdy and made very well. I would recommend these to any oven user!
Giavonni F.
Giavonni F.
Missouri city, TX
This oven mitt set has been a wonderful addition to my kitchen. I love how it keeps my hands protected and it accents my kitchen so well. I feel they are extremely effective and wonderful for the price. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Lea P.
Lea P.
Iva, SC
I love these they work so well and they are cheap for the product. I just wish they had a variety of patterns this product is very affordable and I would recommend this to everyone and I recommend it for bakers
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Foodie Expert
I received these as a gift from my wedding shower. These are our favorites! the Neoprene keeps your hands protected from the heat and doesn't melt! These are washable and are of a great quality in materials!
Quds T.
Quds T.
These mitts didn't last me too long. They tore and ripped in a few spots. I don't think I would recommend to others. And I wouldn't want to buy again.
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE THICK AND WILL PREVENT BURNING YOURSELF AS THEY SHOULD BUT THE COLORS ARENT ALWAYS A VARIETY SO IT IS EITHER THIS COLOR OR THAT CCOLOR,
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Charleston, WV
Target products generally have great quality and they also have a very good return policy as long as you have the receipt.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Chicago
Purchased off gift registry for granddaughters bridal shower gift. She seemed happy with the product and it was within my budget
Craig M.
Craig M.
Coral Springs , FL
Love this oven mitten set. Purchased it over a year ago and still looks new. Would definitely purchase another set one day.
Krissy D.
Krissy D.
Do these come in the color pink or red?
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
How much are they? And are they worth the price?