BY TARGET #43 in Pet First Aid

Way stronger than those plastic baggies you've been using, mutt mitts are reinforced to completely protect your hands from buster's business. The patented mitt design features a 2-ply, puncture-resistant bottom that makes pickup easier and more hygienic. Use the mitts while out on walks, at the dog park and to clean up kitty's litter box, too. Environmentally friendly, the bags are biodegradable and nontoxic when incinerated. Made in usa. see more...

Liette G.
Ellendale
Pretty cool item and easy to use, worth the price every single time, would recommend to anyone, met all of this family’s expectations and worth the price very much would recommend to others at any point
Ashley P.
Vinemont, AL
These are great! I can’t stand getting my hands dirty and my pets seem to like the product also. I bought mine at target and I would definitely recommend this product to others
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
My dog hated them, wouldn’t even think about eating them. Idk why he just couldn’t bring himself to even put them in his mouth. I with the review was better but that’s all I can say.
Brittany R.
My dogs loved this. They got super pumped to be able to eat some treats. The packaging was decent and dogs got excited for it. I bought this at Target.
Brittany S.
Holland, OH
The only cleanup bags I will buy. They are thicker and so much nicer...I hate thin bags and these are the perfect size for my 68lb dog.
Esther B.
USA
My dog loves these. They are a great way reward him when he is training or going on walks. My cats also like to eat this treat.
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
Good little treats for the animals. Decent price. I recommend this product to others looking for a good snack.
gabbie r.
hobart, IN
mutt men's are funny and they're cool and they have cool packaging so I got it from target go get yourself some
Jessica S.
Westminster, CA
Makes cleaning up after your dog easy. But I’m my opinion you can do the same with a plastic bag.
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
My puppy loves these treats. But they don’t smell good and leave my hands gritty and gross.