BY TARGET

This durable, waterproof, nylon liner is made to protect your cargo area from dirt, dander and spills. It features multiple fasteners on the underside to keep it in place and can be wiped clean or machine-washed. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert
SUV Cargo Liner Cover for Dogs (Universal Fit) - We do dog rescue and fostering on a pretty regular basis, as well as having our own dogs for companionship. Our dogs regularly go with us wherever we are heading (no, they don't remain in the car, they come in with us). This cargo liner is perfect for our furry kids - plenty of room to move around and the velcro on the reverse keeps it in position without shifting around. Absolutely perfect!
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Kennesaw, GA
I bought this a while back and it was wonderful! I highly suggest using this product!
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
This is a must have if you travel with your dog a lot. I would've given it five stars if it seemed a lot sturdier. But it works for me right now until I can get a thicker mat.