BY TARGET #92 in Dog Accessories

This custom-fit harness is perfect for your dog. It's made with quality materials, including 5/8" durable nylon, tough, plastic, side-release buckles, heavy-duty box stitching, and nickel-plated metal d-rings. It also features bars that are easy to adjust, allowing room for your dog to grow. see more...

• Is this brand expensive? Walmart has ...I think this harness cost abou... 1 Answers
Buy on Rakuten...*
Madelin D.
Madelin D.
New york, NY
 She is a nedium size dog and it fits perfectly. My dog is a shitzu mixed with a chihuahua. I bought the harnezz in target. My dog seem to like the harness better then her old one and she seems to enjoy it alot. I recommend this to dog owners because unnoike the traditional collars this one doesn't cause harm to there throats.
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
I got this harness for my dog on a whim one day and it makes walking him so much easier! He loves it and I love it even more! As soon as he sees it he sits and lifts his paw to get it on so we can go on a walk. Walking dogs on just a collar makes me uncomfortable so a harness like this just makes more sense.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
In general harnesses for dogs are the way to go. My lab uses one of these but he is a puppy and still pulls on the leash. I recommend a pinch collar for serious pulling dogs even though they look a little mean. If your dog just pulls a little I would recommend!
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
I love to shop at Target for Abby needs and when i found this harness my Abby she don't put up a fight when we are in the park. I think it make her feel comfortable she is a small size dog and when the big dog come by she not afraid no more. My Abby is chihuahua
Jane M.
Jane M.
Tucson, AZ
The one I bought was actually a small, and I got it for my cat because the vet requires them to be harnessed or in a carrier. (Plus she wants to go outside so I thought maybe.) It worked out alright and she doesn't seem to mind it for a while, but I think it irritates her the longer she wears it.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Colorado Springs
Harness is perfect for my mini labradoodle. The color looks great and it doesn't feel awkward on him. My dogs about 15 pounds. He can't slip out of the harness either, which I've experienced with other harnesses. Every dog owner needs this harness!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this on my dog whenever I take her on car rides. The fasteners are sturdy and everything seems to be well made
William O.
William O.
This harness is quite the harness. It harnesses the dog in a very harness like way. This is most def a harness.
Moises P.
Moises P.
I mean it's a harness and it fits but honestly it's not very comfortable my dogs chewed it off the day I bought it
Blaine T.
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
This harness is weird to me. You have to slip the harness over the dog's head/neck in order to get it on. The other harness we have you just pull it up over their legs and it snaps around their neck. I like that much better than having to wrestle my dog's head into the harness. Otherwise it works great. I have dachshunds so I choose to use a harness over a collar while walking my dogs so that they don't strain their neck/spine.
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is this brand expensive? Walmart has generic ones just wondering if there's a difference