BY TARGET

This collar is made of 3/4" heavy-duty nylon webbing, durable, plastic side-release buckles, and nickel-plated, steel d-rings; plus tri glides for easy adjustment. see more...

Natalie F.
Pet Lover Expert
This collar stayed true to its color for a very long time. I loved it on my Roxy girl. Collar is still is good shape! Just lost some color over the year of having it on a dog who loves to play in the dirt.
Christann P.
Mount Vernon
I got one for each of my two dogs who are slightly different sized, and it worked for both of them. It's easy to adjust, and has an attachment for leashes as well. Because it's pink, it's a cute way for others to identify your dog as a girl. I would recommend it to anyone with a medium sized girl dog.
Karinna A.
I bought my dog a bright purple collar and it fits her perfectly and she loves it. It makes her fur pop and she loves going on walks. I would recommend this product one hundred percent! I also bought the matching leash which works excellently as well!
Thisbeth C.
Orlando, FL
a lot of products to my pets and my home, i cant go anywhere when i think about my pets, i have a lot of pets, so i need everything to the comfort of all members of my family
brenda a.
This item fit my dog perfectly! Does not bug him and is well fitted to size. This item was exactly what I wanted. It truly satisfies my needs and exceeds what it states. I would buy it again! Really enjoyed it recommend it to everyone!
Alexandra C.
I usually buy all my dog products at target from clothes to food. By this collar is very affordable and also they have not only pink but other different colors. I have had mine for a period of time and it still looks like new!!
cora m.
I have one of these for my dog and it works really well for her it is a really pretty color. She wears it all day and dosn´t have a problem with it. it fits her well and she still has wiggly room. There are few things that can be wrong with a collar and none of those are wrong with this collar.
Bailee S.
Great Collar! My dog is very oily and usually can't have bright color collars because she makes them dark and greasy. However, we have had this collar for several months and it is staying bright pink! Our dog hasn't tried to remove it or seem like it hurts her at all.
Lauren K.
Pet Lover Expert
Just bought this for my dog! I love the fact that it's adjustable and I love the entire line that they have of collars. The fact that they have a variety of different colors and designs is great as well. I would recommend this to dog owners and it is affordable.
Amy K.
I have bought many items from Target for both of my dogs. From dog food, collars, to even Halloween Costumes! I have always raved about Target and the quality of all their products. I always highly recommend them to both friends and family.