BY TARGET #41 in Dog Accessories

This collar is made up of 1" heavy-duty nylon webbing, durable, plastic side-release buckles, and nickel-plated, steel d-rings; plus tri glides for easy adjustment. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this collar for my plot hound/ lab mix and it fit great! It is an amazing color and really stands out from other collars. The reason I had to take away a star is because it gets dirty very easy, and it is not easy to wash.
sophia R.
I got one of these for each of my dogs (I have 4) and they have had no problems with them at all! With other collars I've used on them, they have tried to rip it off of them because it was either too tight or very uncomfortable. This one works just fine for them though! I would definitely purchase another more when the ones my dogs currently have break
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was looking for a no fuss dog collar for our pup.  I found this Target Home Majestic Pet Adjustable Collar and love it.  It was for a great price and is excellently made.  It's easy to adjust the size, but won't stretch out if my dog pulls on her leash.
Michelle M.
Anchorage, AK
Target is always clean and brightly lit. This collar works great on my chunky little pug, who really doesn't have a neck, so having it be adjustable helps a lot when she moves up and down in her weight depending on how much exercise she's getting. I would definitely buy again, and it is worth the price.
Kelsey S.
pretty average pet collar like the color and how it fits my dog the wear and tear it goes through the collar has held up pretty good i dont know if i would purchase this collar again because i wasnt impressed with the color selection but it works like it should
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
Love these color it's so cute and pink I a,ctually bought it for my dog it doesn't actually seem to bug other like other collars would. I think the collar is really light and not to heavy I would def buy it again
Adriana M.
Phoenix
For my MIA poo who we adore ! Its cute and very adjustable for my little pup . Satisfied with purchase , looking too buy some more pet accessories .
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
any collar for your pet is an essential, i think! i make sure my pup has one on at every moment, especially with a name tag! yay target!