BY TARGET

Give a room a bright makeover with this leaf-patterned wallpaper. This archival pattern combines the 1970s love of graphic design with a contemporary use of classic mid-sized leaves and budding stems. The brown, lime and white color scheme is pleasing to the eye. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body if you have children's you can put it's is beautifull color its effective green colors I love this colors it's affordable not dangerous good value price is my firs time in target you can buy in i would like to recommend to every body it's
Christina F.
Christina F.
I bought this wallpaper at Walmart to cover up some cracks and holes in my wall. It definitely gets the job done it was easy to apply and if you messed up you could peel it off and reposition it the right way. It's still holding strong after a year!
Tyler W.
Tyler W.
I enjoy target for there home appliances getting my house just the way I need it keeps me feeling relaxed and I know that if I need to change my walls or my floors even my outside I know I can count or target
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Athens Georgia
super cute nice quality wallpaper great value in a high-quality and it's good price and has a good price it lasted a really long time and is not disappointing
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Wichita Falls
Used this as a wrap to repurpose an old night stand. It looks absolutely adorable and has great sticking power. Im impressed!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
FL
I LOVEEEEE THIS WALLPAPER OMGGGGG, I SAW IT ON MY FRIENDS HOUSE AND I CONVICE MY MOTHER TO BUY ME THIS BUT SHE SAY NOOO, I JUST SO IN LOVE WITH THIS WALLPAPER OMG.
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.
Cali
Es muy lindo, pero se ve ucho mas grande en fotos a como es en persona, pero los colores son lindos, me gustaria que hubiese mas variedad en colores