BY TARGET

This flatware set is perfect for any occasion, from a romantic candlelit dinner to a picnic in the park. Madison s soft stainless steel finish and gentle rectangular shape will complement any dinnerware set and tabletop accessories. see more...

jessica m.
Decorator Expert Level 1
It's nice to have extra teaspoons around the house since my family seems to use a lot of them. These are simple, but it was hard to find something to complement the flatware we have.
Angie W.
This line of silverware is a great deal. A few of us in the office pulled together and bought silverware so we would be a little more environmentally friendly. I know I'm happy with the set and so are my coworkers. When it's time to refresh the set at home, I know exactly what I want to buy.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I LOVE THIS SO GLAD I BOUGHT THE TEASPOON SET THE OTHER DAY. THEY ARE VERY CUTE AND STRONG AND I FEEL THEY WILL LAST ALONG TIME. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SPOONS. I WILL BUY  MORE OF THEM BECAUSE THE PRICE WAS SO GOOD. I WOULD LOVE TO TELL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THEM.
Aliah S.
These aren't really great quality. But if you need them they are an alright buy honestly I prefer buying these at Walmart just because they seem better quality there but that's just me. Give it a go if you'd like.
Kristina L.
Midlothian
I got to target only for certain things. Like i bought a futon. There customer service is not that good. When i bought that futon it was my sister and i. They cashier never ask if we needed help. We struggle like a for 30 minutes to fit it in her car.
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
We got these to replace the silverware my kids accidentally threw away, oops! Anyway, they are great, not quite a heavy as I would prefer but for the price, totally worth it
Lauren C.
Morgantown, WV
I actually don't have this exact spoon set, I have the full silverware set but they're very easy to clean and they get the job done
Elizabeth T.
Everyone loves cute spoons! The price for this was reasonable and they have stayed stronger for awhile now and I have high hopes!
Ciara A.
Grand Junction
When i went to target with my dad we had bought this teaspoon set and i loved it they are very easy to wash and look great
jenny m.
I love this spoon set I bought it for my GMA more her birthday and she uses it all the time she loves it very muxh