BY TARGET

Dont let cool evenings put a damper on your outdoor fun. Just pop the garden sun table top patio heater on your picnic table and keep the party going. A weighted base provides security while the adjustable heat feature allows guests in a 3 radius to enjoy the perfect temperature. Powered by liquid propane, this weatherproof outdoor heater is also a safety superstar, with anti-tip turn-off feature. Some assembly required. 1-year manufacturer warranty. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer P.
Tallahassee
Love it!! We bought this last winter before having an outdoor christmas gathering.  It kept us all warm and happy so I am so glad we did.  The material is not flimsy and a tank of gas lasted us the entire winter.  I would definitely recommend this patio heater to anyone looking for heat for a smaller patio space.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
We bought this product for our patio and it looks very nice and works great. It comes with adjustable heat feature which is nice. However, it's overpriced.
Altagracia C.
 Target is my top favorite store I can literally be there all day . They always have amazing deals , don't always restock fast enough
Brittany A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Perfect for any backyard or little patio, we put ours on a little table and the filter lasted about one whole month!
Kaci L.
Pineville, LA
I bought this heater product for my husband to use while he is out in the shop during the winter, and he loves it
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
These things are so awesome. They are a little more expensive, but if you host outside events a lot at your house these are a great investment.
Lesa N.
Family brought this for back patio, works well, more affordable than other options we looked into, isnt an eye sore either.