BY TARGET

Freshpet select chicken, vegetable & rice dog food recipe for puppies is the recipe your young dog needs to grow up healthy and strong. This healthy puppy food is gently cooked with fresh chicken, vitamin-rich peas and carrots, as well as high-fiber brown rice. Freshpet makes fresh and balanced meals for dogs using real ingredients that you will recognize. see more...

• Would like to know how this fresh dog food does with dogs with se...1 Answers
  • I would like to add into my dogs diet and was wondering if you se...2 Answers
  • I don't really understand how this product works? My dog has only...1 Answers
Amie M.
My dog loved eating this! It felt good to be feeding my dog something more fresh than what I was feeding her in the cans. She is quite a picky eater but are this all up.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
My dog is a huge fan of Fresh Pet. He particularly enjoys the spinach and potato flavor.
jessica l.
SANGER, TX
My dog loves eating this. I recently discovered it and had amazing results with each of my animals.
Chantay W.
I've gotten this for my dog in the past to serve along with dry food as a nice treat and he loved it.
Marie K.
We were recommended (by our trainer) to use this kind of pet food to actually train the dog. He learned basic treats with Freshpet. The great part about this product is that you can cut it into as small or big pieces as you need/want. You can also store the rest of the product in your freezer and not worry about it going bad.
Madison M.
Oceanside, CA
My Pomerania absolutely loves this! She can't wait to eat it! She stares at me the whole time I prepare it for her!
Rae R.
Cincinnati, OH
My pets love this stuff. The quality is always better than just giving them a can of food and they seem a lot happier with it. It's easy enough to wrap up and toss in the fridge after serving, as well.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
When I saw this at the local pet store I was excited to pick it up! I love trying to give him food that resembles human food so when I saw that this resembled actual ground beef I had to get it! All I did was cut it into spheres and fed him a few at a time for a couple of days. I took of one star because he would only eat maybe 2 out of 5 and leave them there and I noticed they would get hard and didn't look as appealing as they did when I first gave them to him.
Julie m.
My dogs love targets home fresh pet slices. They get so excited when they see the package.
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I would like to add into my dogs diet and was wondering if you serve alone or mix it with dry food?
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
Pet Lover Expert
I don't really understand how this product works? My dog has only ever been on dry food so I am bit iffy to change it up on him. However does this product go bad really quickly?
Gracy C.
Rock Springs, WY
Would like to know how this fresh dog food does with dogs with sensitive stomachs. My dog gets the runs very easily and I was wondering how this dog food does with dogs that are extremely sensitive.