BY TARGET

Freshpet select chicken, vegetable & rice dog food recipe for puppies is the recipe your young dog needs to grow up healthy and strong. This healthy puppy food is gently cooked with fresh chicken, vitamin-rich peas and carrots, as well as high-fiber brown rice. Freshpet makes fresh and balanced meals for dogs using real ingredients that you will recognize. see more...

• Would like to know how this fresh dog food does with dogs...1 Answers
  • I would like to add into my dogs diet and was wondering i...2 Answers
  • I don't really understand how this product works? My dog ...1 Answers
Alana A.
Bedford Hills
I don’t be know what this taste like but my dogs always love it. It can be a little pricey but it’s worth it for the larger version. Typically I buy it a target. The only con is that when my dog takes a dump it smells like death. Sure I would recommend it if you don’t want to just give your dog dry food.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an excellent food for dogs who don't quit like kibbles but are also finicky about wet dog food. The texture is much more like eating a small piece of chicken and my dog prefers this over the hard kibbles. I would definitely recommend this to dog owners who really want their dogs to eat healthy and more natural foods.
katie S.
Charlie, my black lab, absolutely LOVES this stuff! We have to keep it under lock and key or else he will eat it all in one sitting!
It is made with fresh, natural ingredients and smells so fresh and healthy. I don’t have to feel like I’m not providing him with the nutrition he needs—and it is also very budget-friendly.
Courtney W.
Merced , CA
We have a German Shepherd puppy and he loves the food but we’ve heard a lot of horror stories about dog food and a link to cancer so we ended up using real chicken and turkey shortly after trying this. I just wanted to be safe rather than sorry! It cost the same amount and we knew it would be a better quality food for our pup.
Jessica S.
Pace, FL
My dog really liked this product. Her coat is shinier and she was having trouble with her tummy and now we’re not. I would recommend this. I purchased it from target. Also my dog is dachshund Incase you were wondering. I would buy this product again for my dog
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
My dog loved this when she was younger, kept it around as a special dinner treat. Found at Target and Petco, very easy for us to find. Good price for the amount of servings in it. Definitely recommend. I have a very active German Short-Haired Pointer.
Trish D.
Reno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cannot day enough good things about this product! My puppy LOVES this food and I do to because I know he is getting the best nutrition possible. His coat is consistently glossy, and he feels great. This is the only food I feed my puppy!
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
My dog is very picky about what she eats, but I don't have trouble with her eating this. She can't wait for me to fill her bowl so she can eat. Knowing that I am giving her something that she likes and is good for her makes me feel good and I know my dog knows I love her.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food! My pup loves it. The price isn't expensive and you get what you pay for. I would recommend this to any dog mom. Target has the best prices since you can add coupons and they give gift card for purchases sometimes.
Samantha F.
palm bay
My dog did enjoy this food . We have two dogs , one is around 100 pounds one is 12 pounds. The only downside to this is that my 100 pound dog would need so much of it to be considered the daily requirement.
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I would like to add into my dogs diet and was wondering if you serve alone or mix it with dry food?
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't really understand how this product works? My dog has only ever been on dry food so I am bit iffy to change it up on him. However does this product go bad really quickly?
Gracy C.
Rock Springs, WY
Would like to know how this fresh dog food does with dogs with sensitive stomachs. My dog gets the runs very easily and I was wondering how this dog food does with dogs that are extremely sensitive.