Target Home Freshpet Select Slice and Serve Dog Food - Chunky Beef, Vegetable and

BY TARGET

Freshpet select chunky beef vegetable & rice dog food recipes are a natural and tasty meal. Made with real chunks of beef, this recipe includes vitamin-rich peas and carrots this is a hearty meal that your dog can't wait to eat. Freshpet makes fresh and all natural pet food and treats made of real meats and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Chase L.
Stow
My dog loves food and isn’t a picky eater but when I showed him this product he just sniffed it and walked away we tried to feed it to him again and he ate it then puked five minutes later so I would not recommend giving it to ur dog if they don’t like vegetables.
Ty  .
My pet seemed to have a lot of energy and be very happy! I think it positively effected her! Great for a dog of her size! No cons! It's all pros to me! Definitely affordable! I highly recommend this product!
Samantha F.
palm bay
My dog did enjoy this . I liked it because you could see the vegetables in it. The one downside to this is one of my dogs is 100 pounds and he will need a lot of this at once to fulfill daily requirements!
Marie K.
Canby
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a one year old Boston terroir and she LOVES these!! I only come to target for dog supply’s for these treats because she is in love with them! The price is perfect I’m happy with the price. It also fills her up quick so she’s not begging for more! I recommend this tasty treat to your pets, especially Boston terroirs!
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recently bought this for my dog and she loves it. It was somewhat pricey , I have a small shih tzu .. she can't wait for me to feed it to her. I don't see any cons and I highly recommend to all dog owners !
Kali K.
York, SC
My dog is a picky eater so at one time we had to put her on this food. This food is like a tiny sausage and it smells like bologna. You can get it at Walmart or Target or any Pet store pretty much. And it's not that expensive, especially if your dog only eats one time a day.
Tammy S.
My pup sadie loved the chicken flavored but didn't care for the beef flavor. I like the fact that it has real vegetables and ingredients that you know what they are. Makes me feel like I am doing something good for her.
Rachael R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this! Super healthy for them and soft and easy to chew for young or old dogs! I is a nice change from their every day dry dog food. You can actually see the veggies in the food.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I thought the idea of dog food and treat that goes in your refrigerator sounded great,but for some reason my dog does not like these, I'll also say she is picky, but I've tried 2now
Bryanna M.
Lakewood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to get my dog this all the time. She loves it but i found out it's supposed to be mixed rather than just eaten by itself.