Target Home Freshpet Select Slice and Serve Dog Food - Chunky Beef, Vegetable and

BY TARGET

Freshpet select chunky beef vegetable & rice dog food recipes are a natural and tasty meal. Made with real chunks of beef, this recipe includes vitamin-rich peas and carrots this is a hearty meal that your dog can't wait to eat. Freshpet makes fresh and all natural pet food and treats made of real meats and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Brooke C.
Greenbelt
Great quality that I would continue to give my dogs but they didn’t like the flavor as much as others
my dogs are both mixed breeds between 25-40 pounds
It smelled much better than I expected it to. I wish my store had more flavors to try another.
Ty  .
My pet seemed to have a lot of energy and be very happy! I think it positively effected her! Great for a dog of her size! No cons! It's all pros to me! Definitely affordable! I highly recommend this product!
Kyra M.
My dog really likes this, but I think that it can get kind of messy. There are many different flavors and varieties, which is very good. I bought this at target and I’m not sure if I would recommend.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a one year old Boston terroir and she LOVES these!! I only come to target for dog supply’s for these treats because she is in love with them! The price is perfect I’m happy with the price. It also fills her up quick so she’s not begging for more! I recommend this tasty treat to your pets, especially Boston terroirs!
Chase L.
Stow
My dog loves food and isn’t a picky eater but when I showed him this product he just sniffed it and walked away we tried to feed it to him again and he ate it then puked five minutes later so I would not recommend giving it to ur dog if they don’t like vegetables.
Samantha F.
palm bay
My dog did enjoy this . I liked it because you could see the vegetables in it. The one downside to this is one of my dogs is 100 pounds and he will need a lot of this at once to fulfill daily requirements!
Kali K.
York, SC
My dog is a picky eater so at one time we had to put her on this food. This food is like a tiny sausage and it smells like bologna. You can get it at Walmart or Target or any Pet store pretty much. And it's not that expensive, especially if your dog only eats one time a day.
Tammy S.
My pup sadie loved the chicken flavored but didn't care for the beef flavor. I like the fact that it has real vegetables and ingredients that you know what they are. Makes me feel like I am doing something good for her.
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recently bought this for my dog and she loves it. It was somewhat pricey , I have a small shih tzu .. she can't wait for me to feed it to her. I don't see any cons and I highly recommend to all dog owners !
Rachael R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this! Super healthy for them and soft and easy to chew for young or old dogs! I is a nice change from their every day dry dog food. You can actually see the veggies in the food.