Target Home Freshpet Select Slice and Serve Dog Food - Chunky Beef, Vegetable and

BY TARGET

Freshpet select chunky beef vegetable & rice dog food recipes are a natural and tasty meal. Made with real chunks of beef, this recipe includes vitamin-rich peas and carrots this is a hearty meal that your dog can't wait to eat. Freshpet makes fresh and all natural pet food and treats made of real meats and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Kali K.
York, SC
My dog is a picky eater so at one time we had to put her on this food. This food is like a tiny sausage and it smells like bologna. You can get it at Walmart or Target or any Pet store pretty much. And it's not that expensive, especially if your dog only eats one time a day.
Tammy S.
My pup sadie loved the chicken flavored but didn't care for the beef flavor. I like the fact that it has real vegetables and ingredients that you know what they are. Makes me feel like I am doing something good for her.
Rachael R.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love this! Super healthy for them and soft and easy to chew for young or old dogs! I is a nice change from their every day dry dog food. You can actually see the veggies in the food.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert
I thought the idea of dog food and treat that goes in your refrigerator sounded great,but for some reason my dog does not like these, I'll also say she is picky, but I've tried 2now