Target Home Freshpet Select Slice and Serve Dog Food - Chunky Beef, Vegetable and

BY TARGET

Freshpet select chunky beef vegetable & rice dog food recipes are a natural and tasty meal. Made with real chunks of beef, this recipe includes vitamin-rich peas and carrots this is a hearty meal that your dog can't wait to eat. Freshpet makes fresh, all natural pet food and treats made of real meats and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

• Does this upset your dogs stomach at all? Mine has a very sensiti...2 Answers
Kristin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is addicted to this! He absolutely loves when I mix a little in his dry kibble. It’s easy to slice up and serve alone or mixed in with kibble. It stays fresh for about a week. Definitely recommend!
Courtney 💉.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dog in our house is spoiled, but that’s because she’s the grandmas dog. Mocha goes absolutely crazy for this food, and she gobbles it down in minutes. She’s a medium to small dog and loves this food.
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this. I get this for my dog as kind of a treat, not a meal replacement. I use it as a supplement. It is pricier, but it is worth it because the ingredients are natural. If you're looking for a good refrigerated dog food, I would start here.
Harper W.
Santa Monica, CA
My dog has become so picky, but THANK GOD she loves this food. Luckily it is natural and affordable (unlike other healthy dog foods.) I never have to worry about her not getting enough nutrients, or her not eating all of her food!
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
I have a Shih Zhu Yokie & he loves this food too death I started giving him kibbles and bites dry dog food and wanted to change it up and give him wet food & he likes it so Ill continue to buy it for my baby 💕💕
Dariela P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love to get this roll or the container of dog food for my pup when we can because it's easy to portion out and love that it's all natural
edisona h.
Clifton, NJ
My dog loves this stuff! I use it as a treat or I mix some in his dry food to enhance his meal. It looks like it is really healthy!
Jasmine S.
Chicago
My pets love this! They really enjoy it! It’s not that pricey. It’s easy to find. It met my expectations!(well my pets expectations)
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
This has pretty good ingredients and is a decent price, my dog just didn't love it. She tends to be the pickiest dog in the world.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What sucks about it is that it still has chicken in it, it doesn’t really mix well with my dog. Other than that it’s great
Stacey C.
Does this upset your dogs stomach at all? Mine has a very sensitive stomach which makes me hesitant to try new food for him.