Target Home Freshpet Select Slice and Serve Adult Dog Food - Chicken, Vegetable uploaded by Claudia R.

BY TARGET

Freshpet select chicken, vegetable & rice dog food recipes are the wholesome and balanced meals that your dog will love to eat. The meals are made from fresh chicken, vitamin-rich peas and carrots, and high fiber brown rice, this recipe is as tasty as it is healthy for your dog. Freshpet makes fresh, all natural pet food and treats made of real meats and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Oriana B.
elyria
Buy kitties absolutely love this fresh food. It lasts for a long time great quality and it's good ingredients yes. Both my cats have thyroid issues so hard food is. Good for them anymore it's really hard for them to digest I only leave about a third of a cup out throughout the day just to let him have something to nibble on so what they mostly is this and they adore it. The first time I bought it I took it out of the package and they came running I couldn't get it out fast enough before they started to eat it the bowls are always clean and I feel confident giving it to them
Lexie S.
Des Moines , IA
My dogs love this, but they make a mess if I don’t cut it up for them into little pieces, or they eat way too big of a chunk at once. It’s better just to get the food that’s already in little chunks in my opinion.
Kerri S.
My dog absolutely love this for his meals. It’s so easy to slice it off and chop up and put in his bowl. I buys one and it lasts him over a week. So price wise it’s worth buying something that is good for
him
Violeta V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was definitely enjoying it and once she was done she wanted more!! I think the value was a little pricey but I think it's worth it for your pet. My dog is medium sized so I give her half in the morning and the rest at night. I will buy again. But only on special occasions.
Cree R.
Madison, WI
My little Shih Tzu loves this food! She gobbles it right up! She’s a very spoiled dog and will only eat this type of food. She has only two teeth too so have to cut it up really small so perfect for all dogs!
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness do my dogs love this food. I have a terrier/whippet mix and tiny, picky chihuahua. My chihuahua struggle to eat anything because he is so picky and refuses to eat dry food and picks everything out of his bowl. However, when it comes to this stuff, he can crush a bowl of food! It is also easy to store and easy to just cut up and feed.
Claudia R.
My very picky 4.5 pound yorkie loves this food. I give her a slice cut into small pieces twice a day and she devours it. She likes it even better than cooked chicken alone. Highly recommend for finicky eaters.
Theresa O.
My dogs adore this food! I like that it is fresh and refrigerated, it's nice to feed them quality food and not dry dog food.The only thing that keeps me from giving it a perfect score is the fact that it is so expensive.
Martha G.
3222 mckenzie road
Amazing , my pets loved it. I think that it’s great that my pets also get to eat healthy. It affects them just as much as their environment and other pet care.
Krystal T.
Wilmington, IL
My dogs live this food. It is very versatile and you can use it to put pills in our heart it up just to feed them as regular food or for a treat