Target Home Freshpet Select Slice and Serve Adult Dog Food - Chicken, Vegetable uploaded by Claudia R.

BY TARGET

Freshpet select chicken, vegetable & rice dog food recipes are the wholesome and balanced meals that your dog will love to eat. The meals are made from fresh chicken, vitamin-rich peas and carrots, and high fiber brown rice, this recipe is as tasty as it is healthy for your dog. Freshpet makes fresh, all natural pet food and treats made of real meats and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness do my dogs love this food. I have a terrier/whippet mix and tiny, picky chihuahua. My chihuahua struggle to eat anything because he is so picky and refuses to eat dry food and picks everything out of his bowl. However, when it comes to this stuff, he can crush a bowl of food! It is also easy to store and easy to just cut up and feed.
Claudia R.
My very picky 4.5 pound yorkie loves this food. I give her a slice cut into small pieces twice a day and she devours it. She likes it even better than cooked chicken alone. Highly recommend for finicky eaters.
Theresa O.
My dogs adore this food! I like that it is fresh and refrigerated, it's nice to feed them quality food and not dry dog food.The only thing that keeps me from giving it a perfect score is the fact that it is so expensive.
Nichole S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this stuff (lab & yorkie) & it's good for them. Even the cats try to eat it