Target Home Freshpet Select Roasted Meals Cat Food - Chicken and beef Recipe with

BY TARGET

Freshpet select roasted chicken & beef with carrots & spinach cat food recipes include hearty, tender morsels of fresh chicken and beef accented with real carrots and spinach that your cat will love. Comes in a convenient resealable bag to make serving quick and easy. Freshpet makes fresh, all natural pet food and treats made of real meats and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Soyla A.
This is really good product my cat love these I've been giving them to her for over a year so I can give a good review. I hope they don't ever discontinue this or I wouldn't know what else to use:( keep it going target!
Heaven B.
Convenient, always a great product.We buy so much of this from Target for our cat's.Great for animals and prices are great.
bee b.
these are good! i love packaging too!these are good! i love packaging too!these are good! i love packaging too!
Ajennaé G.
My little Angel Goldie cannot seem to get enough of this. I can see she has extra energy and life within her now that she began eating this. I would definitely repurchase.