BY TARGET

Dog joy chicken treats are a delicious way to reward your dog. The treats have an authentic barbecue smell and taste that will have your pup jumping for joy. These tasty goodies are made with real chicken and other all natural ingredients. Freshpet makes fresh, all natural pet food and treats made of real meat and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great treats for training and positive reinforcement. The smell isn't great but not many dog treats are! My pup loves them and that's all that matters. Great for the price and you get a good amount in the bag!
Joanne C.
My dog goes crazy for these treats! She even comes running at the sound of the wrapper. I like that the ingredients are natural
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
I usually shop there for my dogs snacks and food. I like buying them there because they always have good quality and plus my dog loves them.
Carolina Z.
Oh loves this food to my dog ! whenever I can I buy it , they love me when I do that and even my cat wants to eat it