BY TARGET

Dog joy chicken treats are a delicious way to reward your dog. The treats have an authentic barbecue smell and taste that will have your pup jumping for joy. These tasty goodies are made with real chicken and other all natural ingredients. Freshpet makes fresh, all natural pet food and treats made of real meat and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Jordan K.
Highland Park, TX
My dog is a 70 pound German Shepherd and he is obsessed with these!! It’s rare that he goes so crazy over a treat but these are definitely his favorite! Great value, would definitely buy again! Recommending to all of my dog mom friends.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great treats for training and positive reinforcement. The smell isn't great but not many dog treats are! My pup loves them and that's all that matters. Great for the price and you get a good amount in the bag!
Kasandra L.
My dog seems to like these treats, but then again, what dog isn’t going to gratefully accept a treat and devour it! Price is decent and will probably buy again.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually shop there for my dogs snacks and food. I like buying them there because they always have good quality and plus my dog loves them.
Joanne C.
My dog goes crazy for these treats! She even comes running at the sound of the wrapper. I like that the ingredients are natural
Carolina Z.
Oh loves this food to my dog ! whenever I can I buy it , they love me when I do that and even my cat wants to eat it
Estefania M.
Orlando, Fl
My dog doesn’t like this product so unfortunately I can’t buy anymore !!! The price is good