BY TARGET

Dog joy chicken treats are a delicious way to reward your dog. The treats have an authentic barbecue smell and taste that will have your pup jumping for joy. These tasty goodies are made with real chicken and other all natural ingredients. Freshpet makes fresh, all natural pet food and treats made of real meat and veggies. The only preservative we use is the fridge! see more...

Audrey s.
Zionsville, In
This was a great product for my dog. He loved them and for the price they are very affordable. The only thing about that I️ did not like is that for my tiny chihuahua they were to big so I️ had to break them into pieces.
Kristy Q.
Norwich
My dogs were a very big fan of these treats. They loved them. They smell just like real food, and the ingredients were very natural unlike some other processed unhealthy dog treats on the market
Yemil R.
My dog loves these! The moment she hears the bag she knows what’s coming! These treats are easy to find and they retail for a good price! My dog is a medium dog and she enjoys them!
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great treats for training and positive reinforcement. The smell isn't great but not many dog treats are! My pup loves them and that's all that matters. Great for the price and you get a good amount in the bag!
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
My dog is a 70 pound German Shepherd and he is obsessed with these!! It’s rare that he goes so crazy over a treat but these are definitely his favorite! Great value, would definitely buy again! Recommending to all of my dog mom friends.
Kasandra L.
My dog seems to like these treats, but then again, what dog isn’t going to gratefully accept a treat and devour it! Price is decent and will probably buy again.
Adrean O.
shelbyville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs seemed to like it but it gave them gas really bad which I didn’t like. I tried different types of this brand all did the same thing
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually shop there for my dogs snacks and food. I like buying them there because they always have good quality and plus my dog loves them.
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
I go to target to go buy these dog treats for my dogs. I have 3 dogs and i give them treats twice a day and there favorite are these.
Madeline C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not really sure why but my dogs go crazy when they hear the bag. They love the treats and it’s helped me train my rescue dog!