BY TARGET

Dogsfood is an all natural kibble packed with probiotics, amino acids, fruits veggies and multiple protein sources. Dogsfood is free of corn, wheat and soy and made in the usa. This receipe is: all natural suitable for all life stages great for both large and small breed dogs balanced with multiple protein sources:â pork, chicken, egg and flaxseed omega fatty acids for healthier skin & shinier hair coat see more...

Brittany C.
Indianapolis
I recently shopped at target for dog food. I get coupons all they time. I had a coupon for this brand and decided to give it a try. The price was good, but my doggie wouldn't eat hardly any of it. I decided to donate it to my neighbors for their dog. Their dog are it fine and she nows buys this product for her doggie.
Grace G.
Fenton
My dogs love this and are always excited when we come home with another bag. They always have loved it and it met their expectations. I bought it at target.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good brand of food and its for a good cause can't go wtong here ..my dog likes it and gobbles it down quick but she'll eat anything you allow her to
Deena N.
Waycross, GA
i purchased this for my pet and she absolutely loved it . I have bought it multiple times its affordable and great value
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! It keeps him healthy and active and also it's affordable compared to most expensive dog foods
Kylie N.
Tracy, CA
My dog seems to like it, however there is a certain odor that I haven’t grown very fond of that I could do without.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this food , she will lick the bowl clean ! It's also really affordable and will last a long time
Erin S.
North Oaks, MN
This stuff smells really bad but my dog really likes it. Don’t know what else I can say