BY TARGET

Dogstreat minis are a 100% natural kibble-sized treat perfect for small dogs and ideal to use for repetitive rewards during training. Irresistibly yummy, dogstreat minis have a super soft, moist consistency that's easy for small mouths and older dogs to chew.â give your dog a dogstreat as special reward or simply because you want to help feed a dog.â when you buy one, we give one to a dog in need! see more...

Stacey C.
Stacey C.
My dogs drooled over these little treats. They are perfect treat size for training and I don't have to worry about giving them too many calories. They also love the duck flavor. The best part of these are that by you buying them you are helping another dog.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
These are great for training your dog because of the small size. I like that they don't have many calories so it isn't a huge factor on how many they get ( considering I have a big dog ). My dog loves the flavor also!
Maleeka B.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
My dog loves these treats, i use them for rewards or training. I have a dobbie he was about 95lbs hes very slinder and tall. The price was a little more then I go for.
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
My dogs love these. My dogs also love anything. But seriously these are great training treats and claim to help other animals as well.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Madisonville, TN
I love that these don't have many calories, small size, and knowing you are giving your dog and other dogs love is so worth it!
Angel M.
Angel M.
Portland, OR
Great treats for any dog who loves peanut butter. Mine loved them. Small enough pieces for any dog to eat.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Love these peanut butter treats for my little chug dog! He loves the taste and can't get enough of them!
Alex G.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
My lab loves peanut butter so of course she throughly enjoys these treats! Will continue to buy!
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
The Colony
my dog loves these. she goes crazy for them! she loves peanut butter, so the taste i think is what really makes her like it. I use these treats while training her for tricks. definitely worth buying if your dog loves peanut butter.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
my dogs enjoy these treats!! the packaging is pretty neat!! great selection at target! and sometimes they go on sale!!!