BY TARGET

Dogstreat minis are a 100% natural kibble-sized treat perfect for small dogs and ideal to use for repetitive rewards during training. Irresistibly yummy, dogstreat minis have a super soft, moist consistency that's easy for small mouths and older dogs to chew.â give your dog a dogstreat as special reward or simply because you want to help feed a dog.â when you buy one, we give one to a dog in need! see more...

Tatum H.
The Colony
my dog loves these. she goes crazy for them! she loves peanut butter, so the taste i think is what really makes her like it. I use these treats while training her for tricks. definitely worth buying if your dog loves peanut butter.
Sierra S.
Wheatfield
My dog loved them! Doesn't make a mess and they're easy to eat!!Target Home Dog for Dog Peanut Butter 7oz
Kayla P.
my dogs enjoy these treats!! the packaging is pretty neat!! great selection at target! and sometimes they go on sale!!!
Betsy L.
prairie grove
My dog loves these they're really good for him and I just wish they were less expensive that's my only complaint
Ashley Lee R.
Leitchfield
Not the best. Made my dogs sick. Not very affordable either. Felt like I could have found something better.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
My dogs love these. My dogs also love anything. But seriously these are great training treats and claim to help other animals as well.
Kylar O.
Pet Lover Expert
Love these peanut butter treats for my little chug dog! He loves the taste and can't get enough of them!
Brianna H.
Madisonville, TN
I love that these don't have many calories, small size, and knowing you are giving your dog and other dogs love is so worth it!
Stacey C.
My dogs drooled over these little treats. They are perfect treat size for training and I don't have to worry about giving them too many calories. They also love the duck flavor. The best part of these are that by you buying them you are helping another dog.
Angel M.
Clackamas, OR
Great treats for any dog who loves peanut butter. Mine loved them. Small enough pieces for any dog to eat.