BY TARGET

Dogstreat minis are a 100% natural kibble-sized treat perfect for small dogs and ideal to use for repetitive rewards during training. Irresistibly yummy, dogstreat minis have a super soft, moist consistency that's easy for small mouths and older dogs to chew.â give your dog a dogstreat as special reward or simply because you want to help feed a dog.â when you buy one, we give one to a dog in need! see more...

Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Feels nice to buy these with their donate-a-bag deal! My dog loves anything PB and these are right on the money with his taste! He loves these and they are a good bite-sized treat at a great price too.
Samson t.
This was a tasty treat with great flavor that my pup really liked! I appreciated that the peices were small so I could feed him quite a few and use them for training. The treats are soft so he could chew them quickly and move on the the next task I was training him to do!
Tatum H.
The Colony
my dog loves these. she goes crazy for them! she loves peanut butter, so the taste i think is what really makes her like it. I use these treats while training her for tricks. definitely worth buying if your dog loves peanut butter.
Jennifer L.
These are great for training your dog because of the small size. I like that they don't have many calories so it isn't a huge factor on how many they get ( considering I have a big dog ). My dog loves the flavor also!
Stacey C.
My dogs drooled over these little treats. They are perfect treat size for training and I don't have to worry about giving them too many calories. They also love the duck flavor. The best part of these are that by you buying them you are helping another dog.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
My dog loves these treats, i use them for rewards or training. I have a dobbie he was about 95lbs hes very slinder and tall. The price was a little more then I go for.
Lena K.
CHUCKEY, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog hated it. Refused to eat it. I'm sure it's fine, my dog is probably being a jerk. I won't try it for myself, though, so I can't tell you for certain.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
My dogs love these. My dogs also love anything. But seriously these are great training treats and claim to help other animals as well.
Brianna H.
Madisonville, TN
I love that these don't have many calories, small size, and knowing you are giving your dog and other dogs love is so worth it!
Sierra S.
Wheatfield
My dog loved them! Doesn't make a mess and they're easy to eat!!Target Home Dog for Dog Peanut Butter 7oz