Target Home Dog for Dog Peanut Butter 16oz uploaded by Danielle R.Target Home Dog for Dog Peanut Butter 16oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY TARGET

Dogs love peanut butter, so we thought we'd make one that not only tastes great, but is also good for them! made with all natural ingredients, with no sugar, salt, soy, or hydrogenated oils! it simply has peanuts, golden flaxseed and added coconut & ginger to help support the immunity and digestion. Give your dog a spoonful of dogsbutter as a tasty snack or fill their favorite toy to keep them busy. and with every jar of dogsbutter sold, we donate a dogsbar to a dog in need - a peanut butter that does good! Made in the usa. see more...

Diana R.
Akron , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff! When I was potty training my dog, I would make treats with this stuff and give them to him when he did good. It’s also good for coating pills your dog refuses to take. I would highly recommend. #dogtreats #lovemydog #lovetarget
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Heisenberg (that’s my dog) is obsessed with this stuff! I found out that you can’t just give them straight human peanut butter so when I found something special just for him he was super stoked! He knows the jar and runs right for it whenever he’s good
liz l.
San Diego
The peanut butter is a must need product for my chihuahua now lol. My dog is really into this stuff and ive been through 3 jars! Pros about this PB is my dog has something to do since its so lazy lol but the con is that he sometimes mistakenly puts a paw in his bowl of peanut butter and starts walking around the house and leaves peanut butter on the floors. but aside that this is a good treat for your dog or dogs when they deserve it:)!
Tiana W.
Peachtree city
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Its a great idea but my puppy wouldnt eat it. She got sick the first time i gave it to her and now she wont eat it again. She’s a small lab mix mutt. She’s 35 lbs. love the idea though! Most dogs will love it.
Hunter P.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love that I can safely give my four legged best friend her favorite treat, without the fear of making her tummy upset! She’ll never know the difference, “I won’t tell her if you don’t.”
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I had my old dog she used to love this now I have a cat! My dog always had this we used to give her pills using this I suggest u all try this if u have a dog
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown
My dogs love this. I use it in a couple ways. While they love it after a long walk, they also become very distracted by it when they need a bath. As gross as it sounds, putting a small amount on the shower wall makes them still and facing the same way long enough for me to wash them. This is a life saver.
Treasure T.
Jonesboro
I didn’t use this personally, but I gave it to a friend as a gift and her dog loved it!! We put it in a Kong toy and she was occupied for at least a couple hours!
Madison G.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What dog doesn’t like peanut butter? And specifically made for them!? The down side is it is expensive for a not so big tub, but I like that the product is made with ingredients the dog can have without harming them!
Sydney M.
Chiefland
My dog absolutely love this!!! We put it on his treats sometimes or usually just give it to him. He’s a Labrador and Pitbull mixed. He’s the cutest yet pickiest dog ever so it’s hard to find stuff he likes but he definitely loves this
Brianna S.
Does this PB still have the same taste as JIF?
tammy f.
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
Do pets really like it?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What's the difference with this and actual peanut butter that makes it better for dogs?
Jessy L.
Milwaukee
What makes this different than regular peanut butter?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Oh wow . They actually have dog peanut butter???!??