BY TARGET

Dogs love peanut butter, so we thought we'd make one that not only tastes great, but is also good for them! made with all natural ingredients, with no sugar, salt, soy, or hydrogenated oils! it simply has peanuts, golden flaxseed and added coconut & ginger to help support the immunity and digestion. Give your dog a spoonful of dogsbutter as a tasty snack or fill their favorite toy to keep them busy. and with every jar of dogsbutter sold, we donate a dogsbar to a dog in need - a peanut butter that does good! Made in the usa. see more...

Hana i.
Chicago
I got this for my 3 month old Husky puppy because I wanted to substitute normal Peanut Butter with something that might be a little tastier since it is made for dogs. He did like it a lot but wasn’t as excited for it as he was for normal peanut butter. I don’t know why, but I do want him to get used to this one for when I I’m cleaning him and just want to distract him. And will be using normal peanut butter for one of his treats.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff! When I was potty training my dog, I would make treats with this stuff and give them to him when he did good. It’s also good for coating pills your dog refuses to take. I would highly recommend. #dogtreats #lovemydog #lovetarget
Nicki S.
My older dog has stopped eating plain hard food. It’s been tough to make sure she is eating enough until we found this! We put just a little in her food each morning with water to soften and distribute the taste. She absolutely loves it and eats everything until her bowl is licked clean
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are addicted to this stuff, we smear it on the tile bathtub wall when we give them a bath and they behave so well. I have a 4 year old mastiff and a 2 year old golden retriever and every time we get anything out of the cabinet they assume it’s this stuff.
Kelli A.
Jonesboro, AR
This peanut butter is perfect to keep my dog occupied! We put it in his Kong or other hollowed out treat toys and then put it in the freezer! It keeps our pup busy for hours trying to melt all the peanut butter and get the treats out!!
Jessica A.
Tucson, AZ
This is GREAT! I bought my pups a toy where you can add peanut butter on the inside and he goes crazy for it! It’s a great way to have them settle down as well and that red toy looks like a cone they sell it at target too!
cindy p.
Tulare , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my little boy absolutely loves this. he loves peanut butter and this is the perfect snack to give him whenever he’s trying to steal my food lol. it doesn’t have any weird ingredients and I’ll continue to buy this for my fur child.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is such a better option for dogs rather than the peanut butter for humans! Not as much crap in there that’s obviously not good for them. Good value for the size of the jar. Great for a treat, hiding medicine, or filling up a Kong!
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved peanut butter and I use this mostly to cover up his medication so that he’ll eat it! I found this to be the most effective and he loves this brand as well. I’ll even put some on his treats from time to time as an added bonus!
Tiana W.
Peachtree city
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Its a great idea but my puppy wouldnt eat it. She got sick the first time i gave it to her and now she wont eat it again. She’s a small lab mix mutt. She’s 35 lbs. love the idea though! Most dogs will love it.
Brianna S.
Does this PB still have the same taste as JIF?
tammy f.
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
Do pets really like it?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What's the difference with this and actual peanut butter that makes it better for dogs?
Jessy L.
Milwaukee
What makes this different than regular peanut butter?
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Want to try your pit bulls like?