BY TARGET

Whimsical cups and mugs in bright colors and graphic design patterns full of steaming cappuccino, and surrounded by coffee beans, march across a backdrop of open-linen look fabric. Bring a bit of colorful café style to your favorite room with this cute coffee border. Featuring a number of colors, including sand, lime and teal, this border can be use with wallpaper, or it can also stand alone. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Super cute decoration. Great price and looks perfect in my kitchen. It was a great buy and I love target because they always have great products for anything. So many cute decor items and will brighten up any room of your house.
Alex J.
Alex J.
Hamlet
I redid my kitchen coffee. This just added a little bit more to it. Went right on the wall no problem. Every time someone comes over and comes in the kitchen it's the first thing they see and talk about. I absolutely love it.
Sydnee H.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
This was kinda pricey, but it's a cute little accent to add anywhere in your home like the kitchen. It's really nice material, and target always has the cutest little things like this. However, would not recommend
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
So cute! I'm a big coffee lover so this was right up my alley!! I love the design and makes my kitchen look so cute and homey!