BY TARGET

Get that beach lovin' feeling with Fudge Urban Sea Salt tropic coconut mist. This light hold salt spray is perfect for the scrunched up, messy 'beach hair' look. Simply spray onto wet or dry hair and style as required. Find it at Target. see more...

Target Fudge Urban Sea Salt Spray
  • "It gives my somewhat fine slightly curly/wavy hair nice volume which is what I needed." in 3 reviews
refka I.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have to say this is the first time I ever used a sea salt product and I do not know why I waited so long. This product first of all smells so incredible and makes my hair feel so natural and smooth. There is no build up from this product after spraying it on like some hair products seem to do which is great. It gives my somewhat fine slightly curly/wavy hair nice volume which is what I needed. I am very happy with the results and it works great if you decide to just leave your hair wet or go for that blow dryer, I do both!
Honey M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this adds to my alwready wavy hair giving me perfect mermaid hair. However I hate how dry this makes my hair. I have to make sure to use a good quality argon oil along with the sea salt spray. I would not recommend using this product for more than a day at a time.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Protect your hair with sea salt spray, you see mother nature does wonders with all natural style. Treat your hair nice and your hair will be fabulous, so spritz this into your hair while at the beach or pool or before going out on a hot summer's day.
Kathy B.
I think that most sea salt sprays are very over priced and are way too hyped up. I think that this one is not hyped up for what it is. I think that it gives you beautiful beachy waves that makes you feel and look like you are at the beach.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sea salt spray is the best. I love the way it makes your hair look. Wavy is so in right now! This stuff works for that touseled look! Great stuff
Megan M.
This sea salt can make wavy beach hair with just a few spritz! just add a touch of hair spray, and you're done
Maria A.
This product sucked all the moisture out of my hair leaving dry and damaged.Absolutely awful! I will not recommend it.
Ashley R.
Jefferson, OH
Great salt spray!!! Makes my hair look exactly like it does if I was just at the beach!!!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I really like this spray. Gives my hair a beach natural wave that is so easy to handle.
Emily  W.
Columbus , MS
Love this spray! Makes my hair wavy when I'm having a lazy day and is a great product.