BY SPA SONIC

Relax and beautify with the face effects by spa sonic skin care system. Face effects by spa sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face, tones the skin, and makes you feel great. Face effects is a waterproof device which is ideal for use in the shower, bath and sink. It has 2 speeds and operates with 3 attachments (all included): a small brush for the face, a pore minimizer, and a facial sponge for micro-dermabrasion and reduction of fine lines. Face effects by spa sonic s dermal penetrating action promotes rapid absorption of skin care products. Bring the spa home and treat yourself to a salon level experience. . â . The face... see more...

Emmalee M.
Rockwell, NC
This helps to gently exfoliate my skin and prevents breakouts. I work at a fast food restaurant so grease is everywhere and I am very prone to breakouts. I use this every other day and it works wonders. I am very happy with this product.
Barbara E.
Jackson, TN
I try a lot of different skin cleansers & techniques. I have sensitive skin & w/I extreme care, it's a horrible break out battle. This is something I would love to try & the perk is it's adorable.
Krystal R.
Sebring, FL
I have what i like to think is sensitive skin and i think that this products really helps to deep exfoliate but also be sensitive to my skin.
Briee F.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives you a deep exfoliation without it being to harsh on the skin, and doesnt cause the skin to be sensitive to the touch.
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these last year & it worked ok for my skin. After awhile the bristles would come off.
Diannelly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When this came out my hands I feel so excited and at the begginig I used it every single day, But my skin is so delicated so a try with 3 time a week a its perfect. My skin never been than smoth an fresh. I can't say enough nice things about this product and I highly recommend it if you're looking for an amazing gift or a special treat for yourself!
Lu M.
Esse produto é muito bom para o cuidado com a pele, uso frequentemente e recommendo, o custo benefício vale muito a pena.
jameril s.
Wow its so pretty i need this in my life. Its looks so stylish. This ia on mu list
Adriana G.
Miami , FL
does it clean the skin?
Amber S.
Council Blfs, IA
Is this similar to the clarsonic system?
Briee F.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does target still have this?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really get all the dirt from the face out? Since I don't really clean my face like that