BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #5 in Writing

E.l.f. Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener see more...

Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite eye liner and lip liner pencil sharpener!  The duo is great when you have a chubby pencil and it is very easy to clean.  I love this brand all around and I would absolutely recommend this pencil sharpener to any make up wearers out there!
Lora M.
This e.l.f. Sharpener works well to sharpen my eyeliner pencils to a nice point. It is small but does the trick. I’m very happy with the way it works so far. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend it.
Mila M.
Atlanta , GA
I love elf brands! They are cheap and you can buy them anywhere. This pencil sharpener get my lip liners and eye liners sharp. They do not sharpen them at a slant which I love! I highly recommended trying elf products.
Tiffany S.
Yerington, NV
I’m not a big fan of elf products at all. But I have nothing bad to say about this pencil sharpener. It does what it’s supposed to do. I’m glad to of found one product I like from them.
Gabrielle R.
I love this e.l.f. sharpener duo. The bigger one has two slots one for regular pencils and the other for jumbo pencils. You can also remove the circle and have a bigger sharpener. Great for multiple brands.
Juanita B.
Omg I absolutely love E.L.F's products!!! They always came through for me since the beginning of my career as a Makeup Artist. I started off using this brand because I didn't have a lot of money and I needed to get a lot of practice in. Surprisingly @ only a $1 an item, they have always gave me great benefits. These sharpeners are my favorite...better than my more expensive ones. They never break my pencils, wasting my product and I get the best point. I have over 20 accumulated.
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
Sharpens the best out of any sharpener seriously This product is truly amazing. It really help me feel amazing. It was very effective and did everything it said it would and exceeded expectations. This was my first time trying. I would say everything is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something like it. I would definitely buy it again
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this little sharpener! I use this all the time for my eyebrow pencils because they get dull incredibly fast. This ELF cosmetic sharpener is very affordable and you can find it at Walmart, Target, etc. This sharpener can obviously also be used for eyeliner pencils, lip liner pencils, etc. This was a great purchase for me. Affordable and effective. Highly recommend purchasing this ELF cosmetic sharpener - I know I would purchase it again!
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
For my young Beauty maven Target elf brand is the best ever she's able to try numerous products Styles brushes and colors quality products and an affordable price this allows me to Stay Chic well I can stay cheap and under budget
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Target is the ONLY store I've been able to find this sharpener. It's great because it works well with other pencils, not just elf. My only down side is it sometimes does not fit my giant eye pencils. It's easily the most affordable sharpener however. I would recommend this product because why spend more on a sharpener when you can just get the elf one for a better price?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good sharpener?
Brianna P.
York, NE
Is this good for sharpening lip liner?
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Why is a makeup pencil in the stationary? I get it's a sharpener..but since when did e.l.f. start making items for school?!