Target DMI Sports Goal Flex Table Soccer - Brown (56

Target DMI Sports Goal Flex Table Soccer - Brown (56")

BY TARGET

Have a blast at parties or on game night with family and friends with a dmi sports goal table soccer game. The table has a sturdy wood frame with heavy-duty legs that provide steady support during game play. Built-in cup holders prevent drinks from spilling. The table's tapered apron offers excellent playing surface visibility. Plus, bright led lights make it easier to locate the score. Electrically powered for long playing times. see more...

Target DMI Sports Goal Flex Table Soccer - Brown (56
Target DMI Sports Goal Flex Table Soccer - Brown (56")
  • "Love it, always have so much fun spinning the little players." in 1 review
  • "We play this as a family and we do tournaments its a great way to entertain!" in 1 review
  • "And very fun to play with friend and family." in 1 review
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
I got this table for my husband for Christmas. He put it together in few hours. We love it. Been playing since. Good quality. We just ordered new balls. Too bad there is nothing about electronics in the instruction book. But overall great table. Slightly different color then on the picture
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
Bought this for a friends birthday. They loved it so much. The product is sterdy and the quality is 100% great
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
My cousins have something like this and they love it. Foosball is really fun.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Collegeville, PA
This table is very well made compared to other ones u have used. I've had it for about 3 months and so far so good, no problems or breaks. It's always a big hit at parties and my friends love to use it! I definitely recommend. The only problem I had with it was the price, because there are cheaper ones out there. The quality is good though for the price, so maybe I shouldn't complain as much.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
These are wonderful for youth gatherings! Kids will have hours of fun competing against one another. Well worth the small investment.
Luz C.
Luz C.
We play this as a family and we do tournaments its a great way to entertain!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Oh man I love these. Try are so enertaining and fun to play with . They are pretty cheap too
Shasity T.
Shasity T.
Dallas, TX
This never gets boring!! Love it, always have so much fun spinning the little players. Can get pretty competitive at times! Actually haven't met anyone that dislikes this! Good investment!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Super fun to play with. It's affordable but I wish itwasa bit bigger. I thought it was small.
Ricky L.
Ricky L.
Merced, CA
Very durable table soccer table. And very fun to play with friend and family. It also adds a great piece of furniture in my home. I would highly recommend this