BY TARGET

Rub your jewelry clean. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Vista, CA
These work pretty well for a quick cleansing polish.  You do see quite a bit of dust dirt and grime on the cloth after you have used them.  They seem to be odorless which is nice for those of us who are allergic or sensitive.  I would buy again for sure.
Molly T.
Molly T.
You'll know if you have cheap jewelry just buy using this. I love to clean my pricier rings in this and they always look like I just bought them. It just gives it a professional clean without the professional price.
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Boca Raton, FL
No one wants to rock a tarnished chain. This polishing cloth is a quick easy solution to keeping jewelry in pristine condition. Simply wipe and go and get ready to show off your bling.
Susana M.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
Ok I literally only trust this when cleaning my jewelry. It leaves it nice and shiny but with out any residue. Also it doesn't leave a weird smell
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Used it once on a gold chain i had and it did not work as i thought it would. Paid for it and it did not make the gold stand out
Nydia G.
Nydia G.
Like to use this gold polishing cloth! Really leaves my jewelry very shiny and clean. I also use on other jewelry!
Nick Rollin S.
Nick Rollin S.
Westmoreland, TN
Have been using the same one for years and it still works amazingly!!!! Love the jewelry cleaner as well!!!
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Akron
Looks like I just went out to an exspensive store but really I just went to Target. Great product. Great product
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
This jewelry cleaner does a great job! Jewelry comes out looking new and brillant. When I have a ring or my studs start looking kind of blah, I throw them in the solution overnight and then clean them with the brush and perfection!!