Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTarget
Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo

Target Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo

by Target

Whether boosted from the roots, or given bounce and body in the mid-lengths, some of the most glamorous red-carpet styles rely on volume for serious impact. Find it at Target.

Always wanted to try it but I haven't seen it anywhere.
Start your review of Target Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Rodina A.
Reno, NV
Loves your hair soft and smelling amazing! I recommend it. It’s affordable and easy to use
Shamy A.
Lake Wales, FL
1,208 reviews
I love this product, since I found it I keep using it. It's very good, I recommend it, you must try it.
kayla L.
honey brook
Purchased at: Target
i love this product. worth the money. will buy it again. helps make my thin hair look more full.
Mary F.
This is great for giving my hair that little extra volume. It smells great. Feels good, and last all day.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,128 reviews
I do love this product it does give you great volume to your hair, I am so glad I was able to find this product and give it a try, it will become a continuous product that I will use
Melissa P.
Rosemont, IL
This product gives me the correct amount of volume that I am looking for without weighing my hair down. I have tried do many different products and this by far is my favorite!
Leah D.
Fogelsville, PA
This shampoo works great! My hair has never had more bounce and shine and all my friends compliment me all the time! Would definitely buy this again!
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Never heard of this brand before I used, but I decided to give it a try.... I really like it, smells great & keeps hair feeling soft!
Chanel C.
Atlanta, GA
I am in LOVE with Target! Anyone who knows me knows that it has always been one of my favorite places to shop! Now you can buy everything you need there to all in one place! Not to mention the great prices make an awesome bonus! the only place i consistently shop.
Ellen W.
Barnsley
Target Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo uploaded by Ellen W.
Target Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo uploaded by Ellen W.
Received these today and what fantastic products they are! Due to lockdowns and working, [product:target-charles-worthington-volume-&-bounce-shampoo] my hair hasn’t been cut for a year so is almost down to my bum now. My hair is so flat and fine and so hard to do anything with it. So I tried this tonight and I always wash my hair first to get rid of any oil build up and dirt and then a 2nd time to deep cleanse but only my roots with shampoo. I then towel dry my hair so that the water doesn’t dilute the conditioner, being careful not to condition the scalp and then repeat the process again to deep condition but with a little less conditioner. The smell is just beautiful and my hair feels so refreshed and not heavy for the first time in a long time! Can’t wait to give this another whirl in a couple of days. I love this product ❤️❤️ thankyou Charles Worthington Here’s a pic to show my hair, usually it’s flat to my head (excuse the no make up it was after I’d showered and blow dried 🤪 )