BY TARGET

Whether boosted from the roots, or given bounce and body in the mid-lengths, some of the most glamorous red-carpet styles rely on volume for serious impact. Find it at Target. see more...

• Always wanted to try it but I haven't seen it anywhere. 1 Answers
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I do love this product it does give you great volume to your hair, I am so glad I was able to find this product and give it a try, it will become a continuous product that I will use
Melissa p.
Rosemont, IL
This product gives me the correct amount of volume that I am looking for without weighing my hair down. I have tried do many different products and this by far is my favorite!
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I am in LOVE with Target! Anyone who knows me knows that it has always been one of my favorite places to shop! Now you can buy everything you need there to all in one place! Not to mention the great prices make an awesome bonus! the only place i consistently shop.
Leah D.
Fogelsville, PA
This shampoo works great! My hair has never had more bounce and shine and all my friends compliment me all the time! Would definitely buy this again!
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Never heard of this brand before I used, but I decided to give it a try.... I really like it, smells great & keeps hair feeling soft!
Mary F.
This is great for giving my hair that little extra volume. It smells great. Feels good, and last all day.
kayla l.
honey brook
Purchased at: Target
i love this product. worth the money. will buy it again. helps make my thin hair look more full.
Always wanted to try it but I haven't seen it anywhere.