BY TARGET

The Charles Worthington Moisture Seal range is enriched with nourishing Argan Oil and fragranced with lime, mandarin and white florals, making it an everyday luxury that can be used every day to moisturize, smooth and detangle. Find it at Target. see more...

Target Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave-In Conditioner
  • "I would definitely recommend this product if your hair is anything like mine. " in 2 reviews
  • "The leave-in conditioner works great and smells deliciously, it leaves your damp hair feeling clean and fresh. " in 2 reviews
  • "The leave-in conditioner works great and smells deliciously, it leaves your damp hair feeling clean and fresh." in 2 reviews
Su S.
Su S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS LEAVE IN CONDITIONER! it works so well, smells so good! really gets tangles out and leaves hair feeling soft even after it dries. I can only get this product at target and it is always super cheap at target! def recommend! i will continue buying
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster!

I had never tried nor heard of the product. I have frizzy unmanageable hair that can sometimes cause a head ache but this product turned my life around it was amazing!. I put it in my hair after my shower and went to bed. I woke up with barely any tangles and my hair smelled wonderful! I would definitely recommend this product if your hair is anything like mine.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Orlando, FL
It was alright. nothing special. kind of smelled weird. i wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale
San diego, CA
Allison R.
Allison R.
Upper Sandusky, OH
This product is great! It leave my hair feeling soft and smooth! I use it every day
Darnise C.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I am in LOVE with Target! Anyone who knows me knows that it has always been one of my favorite places to shop! Now you can buy everything you need there to all in one place! Not to mention the great prices make an awesome bonus! the only place i consistently shop.I got to try this product out thanks to Influenster's #FindItAtTarget program and I really like it. The leave-in conditioner works great and smells deliciously, it leaves your damp hair feeling clean and fresh.
Alicja C.
Alicja C.
San Francisco, CA
These are very good drugstore masks and the scent is amazing! Left my hair very soft
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Wow.Sea Hair moisturizer for your hair, it's worth it, sea products have awesome qualities and natural qualities needed, so this hair conditioner, gets a thumbs up from me, why use harsh chemicals and strip your hair? Try the sea while you're doing your hair justice. There are also facial sea products that are awesome for your face as opposed to advertised kill your skin products.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Franklin, MA
This product is so unique. Perfect for thick and cores hair. I would recommend this product to anyone who has bleach or color in their hair that they want to keep shiny, healthy, and protected.
Deja B.
Deja B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product. Makes hair super bouncy and nice. And really restores moisture in to hair after washing.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work?
Isis B.
Isis B.
Price?
San diego, CA
Did you find that you have to apply a lot of product to get the coverage you wanted on your hair?