Target Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread uploaded by Rendi D.

BY TARGET #16 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Find Bread And Rolls at Target.com! Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread see more...

• This is only the second gf loaf I've bought, my last one needed to ...3 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
This bread is amazing. When I feel like splurging (it is a bit more expensive), I'll buy this. They also make a Foccacia, bagels, rye bread--they are all amazing. I have not found an allergy bread that tastes as great as this one.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Seminole, FL
This is the best tasting GF bread I have found. I keep it in the freezer to keep it fresh and toast just what I need. It is pricy but worth it.
Allie M.
Allie M.
The best gluten free bread my family has ever come across. When I would attend school out of state I would stock up on this bread before leaving, as we have discovered midwestern states typically do not sell this item. This bread does not fall apart nor is crumbly like typical gluten free breads. Canyon Bakehouse says quality bread, while a bit pricey, the taste, texture, and the fact that there are not gigantic holes spanning the width of the slice is worth the price.
Laura Douglass M.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
I love Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain bread. It's so hard to find gluten free bread that doesn't taste like cardboard and crumble before you can get it in your mouth. Canyon Bakehouse is perfect for sandwiches, avocado toast, breakfast on the go, you name it. I'm so happy to finally find a GF bread that I can actually look forward to eating!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite gluten free bread. I can use it for sweet or savory dishes, and it toasts up to be just like regular bread. I keep it in my freezer so I can't say how it works untoasted, but it doesn't crumble or feel gummy like many gluten free breads can taste. Plus, the calories and carb content work well with my diet. I always have some of this on hand!
Gracey N.
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
This is the best store bought gluten free bread I have been able to find. My family has been gluten free for over 15yrs and we have tried pretty much every option of GF bread. Canyon Bakehouse is always soft and fresh tasting. In SWFL, you can find it at Target, Publix, and Whole Foods.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
This is one of the best GF breads I have purchased! The slices are small so when making sandwiches I know I have to make four to equal what my husband needs for lunch. It is soft and doesn't taste bad. The price is usually around $6.99 per loaf which to me is expensive.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
This is the best tasting gf shelf-stable bread I have found. It can also be frozen. Lasts approx one week on the shelf, tastes great but you definitely want to toast it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Canyon Bakehouse bread is the BEST gluten free bread choice I have found. There are never huge holes like other brands and the taste is on point!
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
By far, hands down, the very best GF bread or there! it does not crumble like so many sandwich bread on the market. it has a great flavor and makes fir a delicious sandwich. we always keep a loaf in the house
Anna D.
Anna D.
Louisburg, KS
This is only the second gf loaf I've bought, my last one needed to be refrigerated and seemed a little dry. I'm not sure of the brand, but it wasn't this one. Does anyone recommend this? Also, should it be refrigerated?