BY TARGET

If you really stick with it, most day-to-day challenges are conquerable. This giant roll of 1,000 peel-off, pre-glued bullseye stickers symbolizes that beautifully. Use the bullseye on reports or paperwork, to decorate your workspace or to leave a fast, fun and friendly trail so followers can keep up. Stickers are 1.5" dia. see more...

• Never seen these!! Where can you get them? 1 Answers
  • Where can we get a roll of Target stickers?1 Answers
  • Cant see paying for them come on really 1 Answers
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Madison, WI
These stickers are the BOMB.COM!
My daughter and i love going to target for the deals,but she dose not like me wandering around the store for too long.
All I have to do is mention is that if she is good at the store the cashier will give her a free sticker, She'll be good for the rest of the shopping trip.
So a big Thank you to Target for helping me create shopping motivation for my daughter. lol
Aspen M.
Aspen M.
These are actually good to get for my kids. I was in the check out line when my 2 year old decided she wanted to get out and throw a fit. A cashier came to my rescue with these stickers and my child was instantly happy !
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
So funny! I didn't actually know they sold these, but my kids have been asking to find them forever. They always ask the cashier for one when we are checking out and its their favorite sticker out of all the stores.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Perfect for a task reminder.. never mind a lil bow on your finger just stick a bullseye on your to do list
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Tiny stickers with a big strong hold! I usually get these when I get big bulk items from Target like toilet paper or paper towel. Completely helps with carrying things up to the third floor of an apartment building with no elevator!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
My daughter has a collection of these! Cashiers are always giving her some every visit!
Corina V.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Super cute target logo stickers. Who doesn't love target?! Always getting these for my little brother.
kareli s.
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
Oh boy target stickers! Forget fancy printed duck tape! High school girls will be totally making their prom dresses using these little guys! I kinda want to make me a wallet and matching purse! Ahhh, coolest thing ever!
Erica S.
Erica S.
I love stickers and these are great for using in your planner for important "to-do's" for for a children's chore chart.
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Who wouldn't love a roll full of the Target logo?! The very famous Bull's eye can be added to anything!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
I am confused what these are used for... beside to give to children? Can someone please explain?
Yolanda D.
What do you use this to decorate your Christmas tree ornaments?
Yolanda D.
Would you put this type of tape around your Christmas presents?
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
Never seen these!! Where can you get them?
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Mega Parent Expert
Where can we get a roll of Target stickers?