BY TARGET

Find Candles at Target.com! Blue Jasmine Petals Lidded Soy Jar Candle Size: JARS. Color: Blue/Cream. see more...

Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Bought One of these as a gift for a friend. Loved the clean, calm, scent - was not over powering at all. I also love the idea of this candle because it was a clean burning soy candle and I knew my friend would like that. She absolutely loved the candle and the scent, when I first bought it for her she always had it lit and the smell did carry throughout most of her house. She also told me it lasted a lot longer than other candles she's brought in from the grocery store.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
This candle smells sooooo good. I light it every time I'm in my house. It lasts a long time and keeps my house smelling flower fresh! Target is my favorite place to buy stuff for the home! It's so affordable and higher end.
Miranda I.
Miranda I.
This candle does not smell very good I got it to keep in my bathroom and I had to get rid of it because I couldn't stand the smell, my husband did not like it either I would not recommend anyone to buy this
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Bethlehem, PA
I love these Target brand candles. They burn clean, which is always a plus. I also think they last longer than other candles. The scents are very pleasant, but they could be a tad stronger.