BY TARGET

Find Candles at Target.com! Blue Jasmine Petals Lidded Soy Jar Candle Size: JARS. Color: Blue/Cream. see more...

Tiana L.
Yum! This candle filled the air with the lightest of scents that still lingered hours after usage when I reopened the door to the room it had been burning in. This candle is affordable and long lasting. I’d defiantly rebuy. *I’m lying, I’ve already rebought*.
Keri J.
Lake Alfred
Wonderful candle. Lovely scent. Very relaxing mood setter. Calms my children at night when we are getting ready to settle in for bedtime. They love the scent and have come to recognize it as a calm scent. Would definitely recommend for anyone.
Megan L.
Olympia, WA
I got this candle as a white elephant gift this year for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It has and amazing scent and it makes my room feel so cozy! If you’re looking at target in the candle section, definitely pick this one up!
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
Awesome candle because it smells amazing and the price is right. It’s big so lasts long which is great for someone like me who always likes to have a candle lit around the house. Def recommend for candle lovers and for gifting.
Elisa D.
I love candles!! This was given to me as a gift and I light it everyday, it fills the house up with the good scent and lasts awhile, I would totally buy this with my own money and recommend it to others !!
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
A candle is always a perfect gift when you can't decide what that person wants! Guarantee you will find the perfect color and sent there is something for everyone when it comes to smelling and looking good!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I love these candles! I don’t buy this scent but I can say they burn evenly and for hours and hours with a long lasting scent! I love nice candles and these are a favorite
Quinn B.
Coraopolis, PA
I love targets candles! They always smell so good and are very reasonably priced compared to other candles out there. They last a long time and have a cute container!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This candle is amazing! Many candles have a great scent but after the first light it starts to be less powerful. I'm so happy to find this at target because it's smell is consistent and calming. The Jasmine helps me relax and unwind before heading to bed. I'd recommend to anyone.
Geraldine G.
Laredo, TX
It didn’t have as much of a scent and I liked it for more the look. I also bought another for a gift. Some Target candles are sometimes hard to choose. Some have a strong scent and some seem like they do but after lighting it, the scent fades. This was one of them.