BY TARGET

Find Candles at Target.com! Blue Jasmine Petals Lidded Soy Jar Candle Size: JARS. Color: Blue/Cream. see more...

Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Bought One of these as a gift for a friend. Loved the clean, calm, scent - was not over powering at all. I also love the idea of this candle because it was a clean burning soy candle and I knew my friend would like that. She absolutely loved the candle and the scent, when I first bought it for her she always had it lit and the smell did carry throughout most of her house. She also told me it lasted a lot longer than other candles she's brought in from the grocery store.
Neidelys R.
I love candles and I’m a huge fan of them. I have personally bought this one before and it’s so good and i️t relaxes me. I like to listen to soft music and have this candle burning and just enjoying the awesome smells.
Susan H.
McDonough
This one jar by itself self fills an entire room with the most delicious smell!  There are only pro to this product!  I am a smell and scent person and always burn candles or wax melts.  This was out of stock last time I went to Target, but I will be going back.
Amanda S.
This candle smells like heaven and lasts FOREVER! Target is by far my new favorite place to buy candles that are a good value and last longer than other higher end brands. They fit my budget well, smell fantastic, and don't leave any yucky black residue.
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
This candle smells sooooo good. I light it every time I'm in my house. It lasts a long time and keeps my house smelling flower fresh! Target is my favorite place to buy stuff for the home! It's so affordable and higher end.
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
I love candles and this one smelled so good! It spreads throughout the room pretty quick and is so calming. It was effective and I really enjoyed it. It is also affordable and I would definitely recommend it.
Lexi P.
Louisville
Target has such a wide variety of candles and there are so many to pick from. This one in particular stands out to me tho. It makes your room smell so nice and fresh and masks any bad odors. Highly recommend
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
Target brand candles are good but I wish the scent lasted longer....its like as soon as you put the candle out the scent is gone.....but they do smell really really good while they are burning...
Sabrina D.
Muncie, IN
I love the spy candles long lasting scent no black smoke when the candle goes out or the funny smell either this covers up everything and I love the soy candles there super cheap I would recommend these
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB
I love candles and this candle is one of my favorites! Smells great, looks cute, and puts off the right amount of relaxing, glowing light to relax to in my bubble bath! Super cheap too!