BY TARGET

Nuke your favorite nectars in this microwave- and dishwasher-safe mug. From coffee and tea to soup and hot cocoa, your liquids are held secure with the spill-resistant rotating lid. Insulated inside preserves hot or cold temperatures and stands up to frequent use. Holds up to 15 oz., features a soft-grip handle with 2-tone color design and is made from bpa-free polypropylene material. see more...

Jensen M.
This mug is nice, affordable, and totally reusable for the long run! It’s microwave safe, which is always a plus and not guaranteed with every mug. The target logo is a little strange on the side, but I don’t mind it too much.
DANIELLE S.
Columbia, IL
I got this for a present a few months ago and I hate how hot the cup gets. I use this cup least of all my coffee mugs. My son likes to drink milk out of it though so it gets used I guess.
Desiree M.
Pasadena
This mug is really good for coffee or a T it keeps your drink warm a while and it is very durable. It is effective and the price wasn’t really bad so it is very affordable I would definitely recommend it
Amanda B.
Somerville, AL
I bought this as a gift for someone who works as an industrial electrician. The plant that he works at has no heat/A.C. so he ws super excited about having a mug that he could keep at work.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Target black mug great for your winners day of soup or chowder, chili, great for coffee, tea, juice water, great price and soil proof, I gotta get my hands on this for the office, works for me. I may go today to Target, it's close to my home, I really want this, save money, stop buying coffee, tea, juice, adios etc at stores bring your to work, save your lifetime, breakfast time more for yourself and money, do it people.
Kitoria K.
Latta, SC
Best mug that was invented. Now your coffee, teas and any other hot drink you want to stay warm a little longer. This would be the mug for you.
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Love this product. I love my coffee and tea and this I perfect. I can't get enough of it. Definitely worth it.
Rebecca L.
I love this product! 10/10 would recommend I use it almost everyday! I bought one for my mom and she loves it!
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
I love all microwave stuff but my microwave broke about 3 months ago and can't afford another one right now
Marisa V.
New Fairfield, CT
Great for soups to pop in the microwave or even the microwave cake recipes. Easy to clean
Karina P.
How long does it keep the drink hot?