Target Beauty Box
Target Beauty Box
By Target
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
How do I find out when the next beauty box will be released? I never know when to look!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
It's available right now so go check it out! This month I think it is worth it. Last month no. But with the coupons it comes with, it makes it worth it. It's first come first serve only, no subscription. Typically comes out end/beginning of the month. Sells out super fast so go asap. I follow people on Instagram that review boxes and they usually give you a heads up when the box comes out. Every box comes with a 3 off 15 beauty purchase so that with other coupons can make a beauty purchase inexpensive. I also like it because it feels like a treat for myself. It's always free shipping and you get the red card discount as well if you have one. Plus you get to try new products.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
1 year, 5 months ago
They say it's usually the first Monday of the month. A couple days before the first Monday you can go into target.com and search beauty box and it will show you a preview of what is going to be in the next box!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Macomb, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
If you go onto mysubsrciptionaddiction.com and search Target Beauty Box, you'll see all of the reviews about previous boxes and once you click on those, you can sign up for emails! You will receive and email when the box is getting ready to launch (usually on the weekend. It'll say the box is sold out online but it shows all of the products that will be in it) and then you'll get another email 2-3 days later early in the morning announcing that the box is now for sale! I like that she sends an email when the box is getting ready to launch so I know to check my email right away in the morning for the next few days!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Millington, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
Join my subscription addiction on line. They review subscription boxes and have a newsletter they send. Check the Target beauty box reviews. There's a link to receive an email when the next box is active and available. It's great and I love it. Saves from checking targets site a million times a day.