BY TARGET

Hello beautiful! . We ve rounded up our favorite beauty products (so you stay in-the-know), individually these items are valued at up to $28 but as part of the target beauty box they can be yours for just $7. Try them, tote them, take them with you we re sure you ll love them as much as we do. Find out more about these products and others like them at target.com/thelatest. . Beauty box includes: . Elnett extra strong hold hairspray (2.2 oz): a favorite of runway stylists, this massive-hold spray adds brilliant shine and brushes out in a flash, leaving hair with a clean, satin finish. . Fekkai professional... see more...

• Ok ladies!! This is my first target beauty box and I'm in...2 Answers
  • How do i get a beauty box?1 Answers
  • How do I apply for a Target Beauty Box?1 Answers
Target Beauty Box
  • "The target beauty boxes range from full size to deluxe size to some sample sized items but majority are full and deluxe sized." in 5 reviews
Erin S.
Memphis, TN
I purchased one of the target beauty boxes because I was so excited about a wet n wild eyeshadow quad that was included. I LIVE Wet n Wild products and was anxious to try some new shades. BUT, when I received my box, the eyeshadow was broken. Not just broken, literally exploded all over the other contents in the box. That aside, I did like the variety of other products in the box. I actually really enjoyed a No7 serum I received. Some of the products were full size, some were trial size. Overall, I was pretty pleased. For $7 I was able to try out a couple things without having to pay full price. I did not send my box back to be replaced due to the broken shadow, but from what I have seen, Target was very easy to work with as far as replacing any boxes that had the same problem.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I decided to pick up on the Target beauty box so I could try some new products. Mine came with Nexxus shampoo and conditioner, nail polish and more. You can't beat a deal like that for $7! I love everything beauty and this a great inexpensive to learn about different products without commiting your money to full size products that you are not sure you will like. I hope to see more and with different items from skincare, makeup brushes, accessories and more!
Nava S.
I wanted to try out a new subscription, so I decided to try the Target Beauty Box. It came with 7 different items- some full-sized, others sample sized). The products included were: 1)Nexxus Humectress Intensely Hydrating Masque, 2)Covergirl Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick in Evan-gel-ical (110), 3) Pretty Animals Tiger Moisturizing Sheet Mask, 4) Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Booster, 5) Dove Exfoliating Body Polish, 6)OGX Think & Full + Biotin & Collagen Shampoo, and last but not least 7) Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Body Wash in Lemon Verbena. Quite a few products! I enjoyed them all, it was a very good variety.
Nicole D.
I shop at Target for dog foods and treats so as I'm walking down the main aisle to the Pets section, this endcap with pretty colored boxes caught my eye. I also saw a $7 price tag below each different colored box so I definitely had to check each one out. This month for April I chose the BeYou(Tiful) box and it included 8 items. I loved the fact that I could choose between 4 boxes and for 7 bucks to walk into a store and get a beauty"subscription" like box made me one happy and loyal customer.
ashlee p.
My aunt always surprises me with target beauty box and I am obsessed. These things are THE holy grail. The vast variety of products I have tried and fallen in love with is awesome. While there’s the occasional item that won’t work for me almost all the products in my beauty boxes has been something I’ve gone onto but when my sample ran out. If you are thinking about getting a box but you are unsure I am telling you to do it. The target beauty box has got me into several of my fav products and it would do the same for you too!

Thanks Target Beauty Box for some of my new obsessions!💕
♠️~Toni S.
I personally love these more than Ipsy . You pay 7 dollars for 7 products . And 3 products are full sized . And the best part is you don’t even have to subscribe you can selectively buy the ones you won’t . And not to mention it’s cheaper than Ipsy , has 3 more products than Ipsy . And 3 full sized products instead of 1. Would defiantly recommend
Kayla W.
I love these Target Beauty Boxes! I love that this box is not a monthly subscription. You can choose which months you would like to buy one. Which brings me to the next reason I love these boxes: I love that you can see the products in the box before purchasing. It makes me nervous to buy all of those other beauty subscription boxes because what if I get something I don't like, want, or use. I can control that better with the Target beauty boxes. Also, these boxes are usually a good mix of makeup, skincare, bath and body, etc. For their $7 price point, you can't beat it!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I love these Beauty Boxes! They usually cost $7, and no more than $10 and include shipping and a coupon for $ off a future purchase. The samples are always a good size and I usually get at least 1-2 things that I LOVE in every box. I definitely find the things inside to be more accessible for the everyday consumer and the box is WAY better than the Walmart seasonal box. Just overall a fun box for a good value.
Kimberly T.
I purchased the Target treat yourself box because I am a subscription box addict. This box definitely made the top of the list. it was only 7.00 and came with deluxe and full size products. Seven products ranging from skincare, bath products to makeup. it also included coupons for all of the products as well. A must buy. Target Beauty Box
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love seeing what is in the box before ordering. Most subscription beauty boxes don't work like that. This isn't a subscription box, though, and it sells out pretty quickly so keep your eye out for announcements from subscription spoiler sites. The products are usually good quality and include hair care products, cosmetics, bath & body products, nail products, facial cleaners and moisturizers, and accessories. Some of the products are full-size! It's a great way to try new products and/or new brands. There are several different boxes offered from beauty, natural/organic beauty, men's grooming, and baby boxes. Most boxes are only $7.00, which includes free shipping. The actual box is sturdy and can be upcycled into school or home projects.
Hailey H.
How much is this? Is it worth it? Does it send everywhere in the US
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is the target beauty box ? How do I sign up for it .. is it monthly ?
Lily M.
Abbey lane , ['', '', 'Beckenham ']
How do you get these boxes ??
michelle w.
Do these beauty boxes come with full size products too?
Cindy A.
Austin, TX
I been looking for a best product's for my face this box can help me out?