BY TARGET

Hello beautiful! . We ve rounded up our favorite beauty products (so you stay in-the-know), individually these items are valued at up to $28 but as part of the target beauty box they can be yours for just $7. Try them, tote them, take them with you we re sure you ll love them as much as we do. Find out more about these products and others like them at target.com/thelatest. . Beauty box includes: . Elnett extra strong hold hairspray (2.2 oz): a favorite of runway stylists, this massive-hold spray adds brilliant shine and brushes out in a flash, leaving hair with a clean, satin finish. . Fekkai professional... see more...

• Ok ladies!! This is my first target beauty box and I'm in love!! ...2 Answers
  • How do i get a beauty box?1 Answers
  • How do I apply for a Target Beauty Box?1 Answers
Target Beauty Box
  • "The target beauty boxes range from full size to deluxe size to some sample sized items but majority are full and deluxe sized." in 5 reviews
Nava S.
Indiana
I wanted to try out a new subscription, so I decided to try the Target Beauty Box. It came with 7 different items- some full-sized, others sample sized). The products included were: 1)Nexxus Humectress Intensely Hydrating Masque, 2)Covergirl Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick in Evan-gel-ical (110), 3) Pretty Animals Tiger Moisturizing Sheet Mask, 4) Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Booster, 5) Dove Exfoliating Body Polish, 6)OGX Think & Full + Biotin & Collagen Shampoo, and last but not least 7) Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Body Wash in Lemon Verbena. Quite a few products! I enjoyed them all, it was a very good variety.
Nicole D.
I shop at Target for dog foods and treats so as I'm walking down the main aisle to the Pets section, this endcap with pretty colored boxes caught my eye. I also saw a $7 price tag below each different colored box so I definitely had to check each one out. This month for April I chose the BeYou(Tiful) box and it included 8 items. I loved the fact that I could choose between 4 boxes and for 7 bucks to walk into a store and get a beauty"subscription" like box made me one happy and loyal customer.
Ashlee P.
My aunt always surprises me with target beauty box and I am obsessed. These things are THE holy grail. The vast variety of products I have tried and fallen in love with is awesome. While there’s the occasional item that won’t work for me almost all the products in my beauty boxes has been something I’ve gone onto but when my sample ran out. If you are thinking about getting a box but you are unsure I am telling you to do it. The target beauty box has got me into several of my fav products and it would do the same for you too!

Thanks Target Beauty Box for some of my new obsessions!💕
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I decided to pick up on the Target beauty box so I could try some new products. Mine came with Nexxus shampoo and conditioner, nail polish and more. You can't beat a deal like that for $7! I love everything beauty and this a great inexpensive to learn about different products without commiting your money to full size products that you are not sure you will like. I hope to see more and with different items from skincare, makeup brushes, accessories and more!
Kayla W.
I love these Target Beauty Boxes! I love that this box is not a monthly subscription. You can choose which months you would like to buy one. Which brings me to the next reason I love these boxes: I love that you can see the products in the box before purchasing. It makes me nervous to buy all of those other beauty subscription boxes because what if I get something I don't like, want, or use. I can control that better with the Target beauty boxes. Also, these boxes are usually a good mix of makeup, skincare, bath and body, etc. For their $7 price point, you can't beat it!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I love these Beauty Boxes! They usually cost $7, and no more than $10 and include shipping and a coupon for $ off a future purchase. The samples are always a good size and I usually get at least 1-2 things that I LOVE in every box. I definitely find the things inside to be more accessible for the everyday consumer and the box is WAY better than the Walmart seasonal box. Just overall a fun box for a good value.
Desiree R.
Carrollton, TX
Target is just life! I absolutely trying out all things new at Target, they bring out the cutest affordable beauty and fashion products. Target has released their new make-up display, which is absolutely adorbs. Target has also brought out the cutest face mask. I have tried several new face mask! Though my favorite new face mask I have tried was by Milk... “Banana Milk” my whole room smelt like Bananas, loved it💗
A'pieu APIEU - Banana Milk One Pack 1pc 21g
Target
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
I got my first box this month and I couldn’t be any happy! For $7 you get all this! It’s worth it! Out of the things I got I have tried a couple of things I love how they also send coupons so you can purchase the products. I’m definitely going to purchase the dry shampoo because I really liked how it left my hair! I love target and I’m so happy they have these beauty boxes
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love seeing what is in the box before ordering. Most subscription beauty boxes don't work like that. This isn't a subscription box, though, and it sells out pretty quickly so keep your eye out for announcements from subscription spoiler sites. The products are usually good quality and include hair care products, cosmetics, bath & body products, nail products, facial cleaners and moisturizers, and accessories. Some of the products are full-size! It's a great way to try new products and/or new brands. There are several different boxes offered from beauty, natural/organic beauty, men's grooming, and baby boxes. Most boxes are only $7.00, which includes free shipping. The actual box is sturdy and can be upcycled into school or home projects.
Emily G.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love the All the Masks April monthly beauty box from target! It only cost $7 and it comes with 5 face masks, the box is valued at around $30 so you get your $$$$ worth. My favorite was the St. Ives soothing oatmeal mask, it had the best effect and the longest lasting effect.
Hailey H.
How much is this? Is it worth it? Does it send everywhere in the US
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is the target beauty box ? How do I sign up for it .. is it monthly ?
Lily M.
Abbey lane , ['', '', 'Beckenham ']
How do you get these boxes ??
michelle w.
Do these beauty boxes come with full size products too?
Cindy A.
Austin, TX
I been looking for a best product's for my face this box can help me out?