Target Beauty Box

by Target

Hello beautiful! . We ve rounded up our favorite beauty products (so you stay in-the-know), individually these items are valued at up to $28 but as part of the target beauty box they can be yours for just $7. Try them, tote them, take them with you we re sure you ll love them as much as we do. Find out more about these products and others like them at target.com/thelatest. . Beauty box includes: . Elnett extra strong hold hairspray (2.2 oz): a favorite of runway stylists, this massive-hold spray adds brilliant shine and brushes out in a flash, leaving hair with a clean, satin finish. . Fekkai professional...

Is this product worth it??
are the product good to used?
Target Beauty Box — is this a monthly service?!
Start your review of Target Beauty Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The target beauty boxes range from full size to deluxe size to some sample sized items but majority are full and deluxe sized.in reviews
Molly A.
Target Beauty Box uploaded by Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
I am really happy with target's beauty boxes! I've been eyeing this one for awhile and so glad I finally got it!! It was $14.99 for these items. It has alot of great brands and products. I'm so excited to try each item.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Target beauty boxes are fun! There isn't a subscription and they are relatively cheap. You can see the contents and only order the ones that have products that you're interested in, and the value is usually much more than the price of the products. They also offer a men's box often which is great!
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Target Beauty Box uploaded by Phil D.
Target Beauty Box uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: Target
This my first time purchasing a Target Beauty Box (at the recommendation of my favorite YouTuber Liora) & I’m blown away by how much you get for $7! I picked mine up in the lip-curated version - I was looking at getting a lip balm that was already $3ish, and for only $4 more you get a TON of products! Included are full sizes of the following - Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick in “I’m Confident”, Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Lip Balm, Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Peony, Burt’s Bees Lip Mask, & a St Ives Lip Scrub in Passionfruit! Additionally, there’s a deluxe size of Soap & Glory’s Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss & a gel lip mask that you put in the freezer! I can not recommend this enough, I’ll definitely be checking out more varieties from them in the future! 😍
Jaime F.
Texas
1,273 reviews
I love being able to preview boxes before committing to purchasing. Often, it’s a great value to sample products (sometimes full size!) and includes a coupon for another beauty purchase.
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Beauty boxes are a sure way to get me to find and purchase new beauty products. Target has raised the bar lately in their beauty box game. Target Beauty Box
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Targets beauty box was ok. But it got discontinue , very affordable only like 7 dollars
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I love the target beauty boxes. They are samples and sometimes deluxe samples. I’m not so sure that I’ve ever seen a full-size item in one of these boxes. They come nicely shipped and you can even buy these on their website just them. Instead of having to spend the full amount to get free shipping. Which shows me that they really do want people to buy these and try these things. I think they all come with coupons in them. I’ve only bought a few of these so I’m no pro but I really do like them and I do look at them from time to time to see if I’m interested in them. I love beauty subscription boxes because I get to try new things at a discounted price. Plus it’s exciting to see what you get every month. So this is right up my alley. My fiancé really likes them too. They have men’s ones which are really different because a lot of men do you get excited about taking care of themselves. All around I think they’re fun to get in they are really good deals so I deathly recommend them to anybody that likes to try new things or might see something in them that they might want to try
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Target Beauty Box uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Target
Every month 5-7 items for $7 is a steal! The boxes ship within 5 days and include a coupon for $3 off your next purchase of $15 or more in the beauty department. A fantastic way to sample drugstore cosmetics and products. 100% refund if you’re not happy, great return policy, no subscription required and everything is great for air travel since I usually don’t check a bag Target Beauty Box
Myra L.
Harker Heights
With each Target Beauty Box you not only get great products and deluxe samples but most of the time you also get a COUPON for beauty products! It is not limited to the products within the box either! The samples are great and diverse with your beauty needs. If you shop for beauty products at your local Target then this will HANDS DOWN be the best for your buck as it's only SEVEN dollars each month! But you best have fast fingers as they can sell out pretty fast!
daniella M.
Upland, CA
Target Beauty Box are really cool. I used to buy them all the time. They sell out really quick which sucks. I usually pay around $10.00 with free shipping if you order through the app or order online which is what I do....lately they have been selling out.

184 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a 4 mois
Target Beauty Box — is this a monthly service?!
Brook C. il y a 4 mois
They no longer offer beauty boxes. It makes me sad...
Ivette ‍.
il y a un an
Tonya L. il y a un an
I love there box :( are they not selling it anymore?