Target AMERICN CREW 8.45OZ FIRM HLD GEL MT uploaded by Samantha S.

BY TARGET

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Americn crew 8.45oz firm hld gel mt see more...

Katie C.
Smells great my brother in law has been using it for years and works great too without leaving your hair super hard. I had given him a set of it for Christmas and he absolutely loved it.
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
Crew is a great product but I wish it had a better crisp smell. It washes good and does what it's suppose to but if my choice was over smell I wouldn't buy this again.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I bought this for my hubby and neither one of us were very impressed.  It doesn't really have much holding power.  He has wavy thick hair and tends to keep it short.  The smell was nice.  It leaves a sticky film on your hands so make sure to wash them good after use!
Crystal W.
My husband owns a few bottles of this gel, and it meets his hair needs! He loves American Crew products because they work so well, and do a great job! Definitely will keep purchasing this product because it’s effective and doesn’t make the hair hard as a rock.
Katie E.
This gel works great for hair that doesn't like to stay in certain styles. My hair never holds curls, but with this, they will stay all day long! It is not too pricey. I have dark brown hair, and it's very very thick. But this is able to tame my hair!
Ashley L.
Hudson
My husband loves this line. I like that it holds his style so well and at the same time has a great scent and it's priced right. He said it didn't dry out his hair like "cheaper" brands and I notice his sensitive scalp isn't irritated with CREW
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
My husband likes this gel. It works well for the price. He thinks it is a bit tacky when it gets humid out so it is best to use it in cooler weather. I know he prefers other brands but this works well when we need a profit in a budget.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
My husband has used this for years and loves it . I don't know exactly what he loves so much about it but I don't question it and always let him splurge on this .It is a little pricey but he says a little goes a long way .
Abbie S.
Peoria , IL
Strong gel for men who want that hard finished look, has a nice scent. As far as gels to this was one of my favorites to use on clients who wanted the gelled-look,. And the control a firm hold gel offers.
DezNia P.
Eagan, MN
My boyfriend helped me rate this because this it what he uses! We give it a four because it did hold most the day but flaked a little white other than that smelled wonderful!