Target AMERICN CREW 8.45OZ FIRM HLD GEL MT uploaded by Samantha S.

BY TARGET

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Americn crew 8.45oz firm hld gel mt see more...

Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband loves this brand and really likes this product in particular. It is easy to use, last all day, styles well and it relatively inexpensive.
Crystal W.
lansing
My husband owns a few bottles of this gel, and it meets his hair needs! He loves American Crew products because they work so well, and do a great job! Definitely will keep purchasing this product because it’s effective and doesn’t make the hair hard as a rock.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
My husband has used this for years and loves it . I don't know exactly what he loves so much about it but I don't question it and always let him splurge on this .It is a little pricey but he says a little goes a long way .
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I bought this for my hubby and neither one of us were very impressed.  It doesn't really have much holding power.  He has wavy thick hair and tends to keep it short.  The smell was nice.  It leaves a sticky film on your hands so make sure to wash them good after use!
Katie E.
This gel works great for hair that doesn't like to stay in certain styles. My hair never holds curls, but with this, they will stay all day long! It is not too pricey. I have dark brown hair, and it's very very thick. But this is able to tame my hair!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
My husband likes this gel. It works well for the price. He thinks it is a bit tacky when it gets humid out so it is best to use it in cooler weather. I know he prefers other brands but this works well when we need a profit in a budget.
Abbie S.
Peoria, IL
Strong gel for men who want that hard finished look, has a nice scent. As far as gels to this was one of my favorites to use on clients who wanted the gelled-look,. And the control a firm hold gel offers.
DezNia P.
Eagan, MN
My boyfriend helped me rate this because this it what he uses! We give it a four because it did hold most the day but flaked a little white other than that smelled wonderful!
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My guy seems to love this alcohol free styling gel. It does what it needs to do for an all day hold.
whitney N.
Smells amazing but does not work well with sensitive skin. This broke my husband out like crazy and dried his skin. Had to give away to someone else