BY TARGET #13 in Cooking Oil

123 vegetable oil 33.81oz see more...

• Has anyone used this brand? I'm used to #wesson but this ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Fabi M.
Porterville
I use this vegetable oil mostly to bake the cake box cupcakes. It’s cheap and efficient for baking. I like to use olive oil for cooking but this works when I don’t have any olive oil it doesn’t have a bad aftertaste like some oils do on the food
Maggi
Pretty good oil. Good for frying and baking. Really cheap for the amount of oil that you get. Readily available at multiple stores also. Would definitely buy again. Would be my go to oil when I’m not using olive oil.
khristy W.
DeKalb
solid product and at reasonable price i would consistently purchase this product. it does not last as long as i would prefer, however with the price being so reasonable it is not a huge issue.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
this is the oil that is currently in my pantry. its the only brand i buy since my husband is a bit picky with the type of oils i cook with. 1-2-3 oil has been a really good to cook with i only use a little bit to do my cooking. its a great vegetable oil and i recommend. ill keep buying it.
Jensen M.
This oil is great and simple and gets the job done. I use it for every meal, from eggs to chicken to veggies. The price is great for the amount you get. This oil helps bring out the flavor in whatever is in my pot or pan.
Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
This is a great product. All their market pantry items are equal quality as top name brands. This oil is just as good as the Cristo brand at the fraction of the cost. Will continue to repurchase.
olivia f.
Lawton , OK
I think this is a good quality vegetable oil. I have never had any issues with it, though I may not be the most qualified to write a review. I think it is affordable. I don't really use vegetable oil a lot, but I do use this when I make popcorn. I will buy it again simply because it is cheap.
Lisa H.
San Francisco, CA
All in all, it’s good oil to use! The only thing that bothers me is that the outside of the bottle can get slightly oily. Nothing a good soap
Rinse will take off. It’s also cheaper to get compared to crisco.
Ally L.
I generally prefer other vegetable oils to this brand. It gave some of the food we were frying a strange taste. I will probably just stick to ccanola oil in future.
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
This is your basic got to cooking oil. It works just as well as the name brands but at a cheaper cost. It doesn't leave any scorching taste behind either.
Eileen L.
Simi Valley, CA
Has anyone used this brand? I'm used to #wesson but this oil was cheaper. #blackfriday #influensterapp