Target

How do I get those free samples from target that everyone is talking about?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O
Start your review of Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have great prices and friendly service and a wide variety or products so that I can always find what I am looking for.in reviews
Definitely my store for everything from toilet paper, to skin care products, to home decor, and of course gifts for the little one's in my life.in reviews
There is always something I forget that I can quick run into Target to grab at great prices (especially with coupons + the Cartwheel app + my RedCard = SCORE!!)in reviews
This has to be one of my all time favorite stores, It has everything, its conveniently priced, and it always has what im looking for!in reviews
It's one of my guilty pleasures to find great deals here, the easiest being when they have an in store sale, plus a store coupon, cartwheel coupon, and manufacturers coupon all at once!in reviews
Regan S.
Kingsport, TN
Target uploaded by Regan S.
Target onesie for the win! We just love target for any and everything. The neutrals are the way to go and they match everything!
Joletta  H.
Norwich, CT
Target uploaded by Joletta  H.
My FAVORITE Place To Shop! Better Than Walmart In My Opinion! GREAT DEALS & CASH-BACK REWARDS! If you think Walmart is addictive you just haven’t been in here yet! This Was Just a ONE THING RUN! Ending up going a little crazy! Not too much!
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Target uploaded by Nafisa  K.
Target is a big box store that stocks general merchandise. It allows customers to find pretty much everything they need in one store. Children clothes, home goods. The shopping carts are clean, front entry as well as bathrooms are clean. I m very satisfied to shop in Target.
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Target uploaded by Brianna P.
Target is my #1 go to store when it comes to pretty much everything. If I need groceries, home decor, clothes, health/beauty, or kitchen goods. I love their Target circle app and all the different coupons and offers they have. I have a target red card, so I also get an additional 5% off of each purchase. I recommend target for all of your shopping needs. This is my most recent fall decor hall. Everything, including the tiered tray, is from Target.
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Target uploaded by Daisy P.
This store is always clean and orderly. They have pretty much everything, and I like their selection of products. The staff is kind and helpful as well. I love Target.
Lindsay  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Target uploaded by Lindsay  D.
I swear I could spend my life in this place lol. Between the dollar section, the beautiful clothes, the amazing housewares section, and their newly revamped cosmetic section, they have everything you’d need. I also love that mine has a Starbucks inside so I can get myself a drink and snack while I shop!
Amanda P.
Pickerington, OH
Target uploaded by Amanda P.
I can always find everything I need and don’t need here. Love that I can order online and drive up to get it.
Hayley T.
Minford
Target uploaded by Hayley T.
I wish that I didn't like this place so much, tbh. (My wallet would be much happier) I feel like it became my home away from home. They always have what I need! They have great prices and great products and I especially loooovvee their clothes. The employees are always friendly and to top it off, they always have a Starbucks inside!
Jessica S.
Target uploaded by Jessica S.
Starbucks Pike Place Roast for Nespresso Vertuo makes my morning routine of getting the kids up and ready for school so much easier and warmer during these cold weather spikes. Lol #cold #cozycup #coffeelover #coffeecup #target #Marshall's #tattoo
Dav Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Target uploaded by Dav Y.
I love shopping at Target, they always have everything you need and then some. They always have great sales and coupons. Fantastic clothes, jewelry, makeup, groceries and media. I love that they even have vinyl records by some of my favorite artists at my local Target. #musiclover #records

1,126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...