Add a Photo

By TARGET
#1 in Department Stores
Free Shipping on All $35+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on All $35+ order.
Photos (148)
Maya S.
Maya S.

Target es una tienda increíble! Tienen tiendas de comestibles, electrónica, cosas para casa, etc. La experiencia de compras es increíble cada vez que voy. No hay necesidad de mejorar porque es genial. Es asequible y recomiendo comprar aquí porque puedes hacer coincidir los precios (lo que significa que puedes conseguir los mismos artículos por el mismo precio como Walmart, Bestbuy, Kohl's, etc todo en la meta, así que no tienes que conducir) también puedes ahorrar Tanto dinero con la aplicación cartwheel. Me gusta escanear códigos de barras de artículos mientras compro para ver si hay ofertas de cupones que pueda recortar. Ni siquiera tiene que imprimir los cupones! ¡Apenas muestre su cajero su código de barras del cartwheel y los ahorros se aplican automáticamente a los artículos que usted acortó ahorros para! La tienda también tiene servicio de atención al cliente increíble y es muy fácil encontrar cosas especialmente porque en la aplicación de destino regular, puede buscar un elemento específico y le dirá en qué pasillo está! Si no compras en el objetivo, deberías empezar! ¡Usted puede ahorrar tanto dinero!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Conroe, TX

Y'all.....I mean, Target is life. I love everything about it. The dollar spot is one of my most favorite things about Target. I just recently bought some cute copper wire baskets for only $5.00 each. They were perfect for organizing things under my sink. Another thing that I love about Target are the clothes and shoes. They are reasonably priced and have a variety of styles from which to choose. I should just set up a living quarters somewhere in the store because I'm always there. I love how everything from home decor to apparel is on trend. I love the idea of the Cartwheel app that helps save money....I feel like every store needs to get their life together and have one like it. The fact that I can earn points for shopping and then redeem it for something free. I love that there are variety of free things from which to choose.It's not like, "Hey, you've spent all of your money here, here is a free piece of gum."  I got a free pillow valued up to $20.00. Well, I must end this review now because I could go on and on about how much I heart Target with my whole heart.
Rhina F.
Rhina F.

You're going to go in for toilet paper, a pint of Ben & Jerry's and
other essentials and then spend half an hour in the dollar section
collecting $1 items you don't need but just can't live without while
slurping down an ICEE and munching on handfuls of popcorn, because they
draw you in with that damn irresistible carb and calorie buttery
goodness wafting through the air the minute you walk through the bright
red doors. Then you'll head over to the swim suit section where you'll
spend another 15 minutes picking out yet another new swim suit you don't
need, because it's winter, but it's 50% off, by god! Somehow you'll end
up browsing literally every end-aisle and clearance section within the
store and before you know it you'll have spent an entire two hours
walking aimlessly around Target before getting into your car and backing
out of the parking lot to go home. That is when you'll remember you
forgot the toilet paper. Repeat process.Target is a wonderful place
filled with oh too many goodies that I do not need, but damnit, Target
is my happy place.
M D.
M D.

Solid company when looking for a variety of products. Service can vary depending on status of the store. The brand is usually consistent when looking for product and the service across any store. Target brand products can be extremely comparable to the leading brands in their respective market.

The grocery is middle ground when looking at pricing. Walmart can be cheaper but not as expensive as Whole Foods. Fresh products arrive daily. They do offer small sections for allergies such a gluten and dairy. In states that allow it, they do carry a variety of alcohol. The will also contain a small section or regional items, depending on vendor and sales.

Clothing lines are constantly evolving. Possibility of great clearance catches.

Electronics, depending on store can be comparable to Bestbuy.

Being able to buy online and pick up in store is a current feature, along with Cartwheel for Targets own discount app. RedCard holders will receive a small discount. Some locations include a full deli, Target Café area, and even a Starbucks for food or drinks when shopping.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Nacogdoches , TX

You're going to go in for toilet paper, a pint of Ben & Jerry's and other essentials and then spend half an hour in the dollar section collecting $1 items you don't need but just can't live without while slurping down an ICEE and munching on handfuls of popcorn, because they draw you in with that damn irresistible carb and calorie buttery goodness wafting through the air the minute you walk through the bright red doors. Then you'll head over to the swim suit section where you'll spend another 15 minutes picking out yet another new swim suit you don't need, because it's winter, but it's 50% off, by god! Somehow you'll end up browsing literally every end-aisle and clearance section within the store and before you know it you'll have spent an entire two hours walking aimlessly around Target before getting into your car and backing out of the parking lot to go home. That is when you'll remember you forgot the toilet paper. Repeat process.Target is a wonderful place filled with oh too many goodies that I do not need, but damnit, Target is my happy place.
Aljo A.
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY

Target is an amazing store! They have groceries, electronics, things for home, etc. The shopping experience is amazing every time I go. There's no need for improvement because it's great. It's affordable and I recommend shopping here because you can match prices (meaning that you can get the same items for the same price like Walmart, Bestbuy, Kohl's, etc all at target so you don't have to drive around) you can also save so much money with the cartwheel app. I like to scan item barcodes as I shop to see if there are any coupon deals I can clip. You don't even have to print the coupons! Just show your cashier your cartwheel barcode and the savings are automatically applied to the items you clipped savings for! The store also has amazing customer service and it's super easy to find things especially because on the regular target app, you can search a specific item and it will tell you which aisle it's in! If you don't shop at target, you should start! You can save so much money!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

Where do I start? I do a lot of comparison shopping, and they always seem to have the lowest prices on most things, especially beauty products. I do own probably too many high end shoes and bags, but have recently bought a pair of faux suede sandals here( learned the hard way suede shoes get damaged easily, so don't spend your money there) that look like real suede and are a hot style that I've seen pretty much identical for, no kidding, hundreds of dollars more. I walked for hours in them, super comfortable. I have even bought a pair of jeans here and a couple of dresses and tees. And on top of that, the stores are well designed and stocked, with very nice, helpful employees. Keep your eyes peeled, they always have some great sale going on.
Then there's the website. Very easy to navigate, with an amazing selection and free shipping at $25.00. On top of that their customer service and return policy are top notch.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Target is great for totally random deals. The last deal I found at Target was a five-pack of razor cartridges on clearance that were originally $18. I bought five boxes of them, and with a Cartwheel deal and other discounts, I ended up paying $30 for five boxes when I would've paid $90 for all of them at full price. I also found a couple of sets of Carters pajamas for my daughter for $3 each, marked down from $17. And a thick winter blanket for $8, originally $40. You can get some amazing prices if you're savvy. Target is great for stacking deals - you can stack a Cartwheel deal, Target coupon, and a paper coupon together on the same item. I'm lucky that my boyfriend works for Target so I'm constantly using his discount, and the REDcard is totally worth it too for the 5% discount and free shipping online. Overall my favorite store to shop at for just about anything.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA

Where do I begin... my love for Target started many, many years ago. I purchase groceries, electronics, home goods and lots of other products here. I'm in Target at least once a week and even in a week, I'm surprised at how well the can rearrange the store and add new products. My apartment is practically furnished by Target. I love that using the Debit or Credit Red Card,  you automatically receive 5% off. Their online store has even more products available. I've purchased a headboard and furniture from the online store and the delivery was just as fast as anything else. Again, with the Red Card, you receive free delivery. It's also great that the offer the Cartwheel app now too. In four years, I've managed to save almost $500. Target has anything you're looking for and if you don't see it in the store, check online.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN

I love Target. It's my favorite store. I've been to many target locations and each one is different. I recently went to one location and there was a clearance item marked down from $130 down to $60... What a deal, right?! It was an item I didn't need so I passed. About a week later I went to another target (within a few miles of the first target) they had this same item on clearance for $90... I wish they were more clear in their prices, I get that each location is different, but we're talking a $30 difference. These Targets were 10 minutes apart from each other!

Target offers some adorable and affordable stuff. It's my favorite store and when they have a Starbucks in them it's like a double whammy for me! I've even considered getting a part time job there, so I can get a tiny tiny discount!
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND THAT THEY SELL AT Target?
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA

Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!! :) <3<3<3<3
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

Does anyone else go into Target for one thing and end up being in there for over an hour and have to buy everything??
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Atkinson, NH

Target or Wal-mart?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL

Does everyone know about the Cartwheel app? This is Target's app to help you save soo much money on select items. You get the stores discount and can apply a manufacturers coupon on top it! Great savings!