BY TARGET #1 in Department Stores

• Target or Wal-mart?156 Answers
  • Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!!...191 Answers
  • I literally think Target sprays something on you when you walk in t...2 Answers
Target
  • "They have great prices and friendly service and a wide variety or products so that I can always find what I am looking for." in 848 reviews
  • "Definitely my store for everything from toilet paper, to skin care products, to home decor, and of course gifts for the little one's in my life." in 793 reviews
  • "There is always something I forget that I can quick run into Target to grab at great prices (especially with coupons + the Cartwheel app + my RedCard = SCORE!!)" in 704 reviews
  • "This has to be one of my all time favorite stores, It has everything, its conveniently priced, and it always has what im looking for!" in 623 reviews
  • "It's one of my guilty pleasures to find great deals here, the easiest being when they have an in store sale, plus a store coupon, cartwheel coupon, and manufacturers coupon all at once!" in 600 reviews
Aljo A.
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY
Target is an amazing store! They have groceries, electronics, things for home, etc. The shopping experience is amazing every time I go. There's no need for improvement because it's great. It's affordable and I recommend shopping here because you can match prices (meaning that you can get the same items for the same price like Walmart, Bestbuy, Kohl's, etc all at target so you don't have to drive around) you can also save so much money with the cartwheel app. I like to scan item barcodes as I shop to see if there are any coupon deals I can clip. You don't even have to print the coupons! Just show your cashier your cartwheel barcode and the savings are automatically applied to the items you clipped savings for! The store also has amazing customer service and it's super easy to find things especially because on the regular target app, you can search a specific item and it will tell you which aisle it's in! If you don't shop at target, you should start! You can save so much money!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Target is great for totally random deals. The last deal I found at Target was a five-pack of razor cartridges on clearance that were originally $18. I bought five boxes of them, and with a Cartwheel deal and other discounts, I ended up paying $30 for five boxes when I would've paid $90 for all of them at full price. I also found a couple of sets of Carters pajamas for my daughter for $3 each, marked down from $17. And a thick winter blanket for $8, originally $40. You can get some amazing prices if you're savvy. Target is great for stacking deals - you can stack a Cartwheel deal, Target coupon, and a paper coupon together on the same item. I'm lucky that my boyfriend works for Target so I'm constantly using his discount, and the REDcard is totally worth it too for the 5% discount and free shipping online. Overall my favorite store to shop at for just about anything.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I love Target. It's my favorite store. I've been to many target locations and each one is different. I recently went to one location and there was a clearance item marked down from $130 down to $60... What a deal, right?! It was an item I didn't need so I passed. About a week later I went to another target (within a few miles of the first target) they had this same item on clearance for $90... I wish they were more clear in their prices, I get that each location is different, but we're talking a $30 difference. These Targets were 10 minutes apart from each other!

Target offers some adorable and affordable stuff. It's my favorite store and when they have a Starbucks in them it's like a double whammy for me! I've even considered getting a part time job there, so I can get a tiny tiny discount!
Christina R.
Christina R.
What can I say, target is my guilty pleasure. I always go in for something and find 10 other things I need. I love their housewares section and plus size clothing line Ava & Viv. Don't give in and buy their candles even though they smell good, they just don't spread around the house as well as bath & body Works ones which you can get on sale for the same price. I also don't like their grocery department. Target has interesting food and grocery items other stores don't carry, but they also don't have a lot of regular grocery items and brand so it's a win lose situation. My favorite section at target is definitely the dollar section when you just walk in. Also, use the cartwheel app every time you go!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
AMAZING and AFFORDABLE!! Target is one of my favorite stores to shop at. Not only do they have a little bit of everything to suit my personal needs. They are also inexpensive and really convenient when I don't want to go all over town to find multiple items. Which is a major stress reliever when I need to pick up a few grocery items, some cosmetics and say a movie or two for movie night with a friend. And while I love basically every department in the store, the Home and Cosmetic departments would have to be my favorite. And if you're shopping on a budget. You can find a lot of cute, inexpensive, gift ideas right up front as soon as you walk in the store!
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
I love Target. They have won the retail war by branding themselves as a more upscale shopping experience (which lets be honest jt doesn't take much to beat Wal-Mart in that category. Their prices are competitive and apparel selection is far superior to any other store. Unfortunately, I had to take one star as their customer service seems to be dropping. Over the past few months whenever I go to pay their is a major shortage of lines open. Today I waited at customer service over 5 minutes before an associate even noticed I was there. If they would open a few more lines and provide better service I would be more than willing to give that star back.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Techie Expert
I love Target! My family enjoys shopping with me every time i have to go! I love that there is a Starbucks there, and that my kids can get something from the cafe. I always find neat things in their dollar spot. I love the atmosphere. Its not always busy, and I wait no more than ten mins in line (IF THAT) when i shop. I have wait 30 mins in line on BLACK FRIDAY! I love how their products are affordable and they have quality! My clothes last longer there than they do when i buy them from Wal-Mart. I am currently doing my back to school shopping, and love the savings i am getting from Cartwheel and Target Red Card Debit!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Target is one of those stores I love so much. Everything is convenient there like at my target there's a pizza hut and a Starbucks and I love that. Each time I go to target I head to the beauty section first because everything is just so beautiful. I want to take everything. The lighting and the makeup products there blow me away. This store just has a different feel to it and that's what makes it unique. I usually go there to get something and I seriously come out with so many things that I forget what I went to get. Everything there is just so beautiful especially their home goods section.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Anyone that knows me, knows I love Target!!! I'm always there to buy cosmetics, household items, snacks, etc. I even pick up my prescriptions from the pharmacy (It's now owned by CVS). The $1 aisle and $5 aisle of stuff at the front of the store has a lot of good stuff. And a lot of locations, if not all, has Starbucks. I get to have a sugar high while I'm at my happy place? Bonus! Whoever came up with the design of the stores and the folks behind the marketing are geniuses! I jokingly call Target the black hole, because I always pick up more and spend more than I intend to...everytime!! :)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Seriously, who doesn't love target? The definition of retail therapy for me. They carry clothing that isn't the same as every other store which is refreshing and they are always having great sales. plus, the cartwheel app is awesome because they have coupons that you actually use! I love their workout line, and you can always find AMAZING deals on clearance, not because theres something wrong with the product but just because they are coming out with newer things all the time. I can usually find shirts and sports bra's for like $5 and workout pants for $8.
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND THAT THEY SELL AT Target?
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA
Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!! :) <3<3<3<3
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Does anyone else go into Target for one thing and end up being in there for over an hour and have to buy everything??
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Atkinson, NH
Target or Wal-mart?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Does everyone know about the Cartwheel app? This is Target's app to help you save soo much money on select items. You get the stores discount and can apply a manufacturers coupon on top it! Great savings!