Top Questions See all 12,266 Q&A
- "They have great prices and friendly service and a wide variety or products so that I can always find what I am looking for." in 848 reviews
- "Definitely my store for everything from toilet paper, to skin care products, to home decor, and of course gifts for the little one's in my life." in 793 reviews
- "There is always something I forget that I can quick run into Target to grab at great prices (especially with coupons + the Cartwheel app + my RedCard = SCORE!!)" in 704 reviews
- "This has to be one of my all time favorite stores, It has everything, its conveniently priced, and it always has what im looking for!" in 623 reviews
- "It's one of my guilty pleasures to find great deals here, the easiest being when they have an in store sale, plus a store coupon, cartwheel coupon, and manufacturers coupon all at once!" in 600 reviews
The workers are always extremely helpful and it’s easy to find someone if you have a question.
The aisles are well organized and (at least at my local target) the setup makes complete sense, so even if you don’t really know where something is it shouldn’t take long to find it.
They’re acquiring a lot of new brands and every single one of them is awesome! I never used to shop for clothes at target, but I love everything they have now. The quality of most things is great, and returning is super easy if you have a problem with something (for example, I bought a makeup brush on super clearance— most places wouldn’t let me return it, but I brought it back because it was shedding all over my face when I used it and they didn’t ask any questions at all *i did have the original packaging and my receipt*)
Shopping online is easy too, but I honestly prefer looking in store because I end up finding things I didn’t even know I wanted.
However, anytime I am in these stores, I feel like I am under constant watch by the employees and nobody wants to feel like they are a criminal when they go into a store and are simply price matching online. Maybe that is just to be said about the Targets around here, but for that reason, I do prefer shopping their stores online.
Their employees and generally nice and helpful if you need to find something or can point you in the direction you need to be in.
The cleanliness of the store is always superb, they’re always nice, clean and organized.
As far as the prices go and compare to others - they sometimes offer promotions such as $5 giftcards when you purchase 3 of some item, or something along those lines, which is nice. I definitely think that you can find cheaper deals at other department stores, though.
I would love Target and I do, aside from feeling like I’m being watched when I’m in there constantly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos