Target  uploaded by Civerra K.Target  uploaded by member-2f099b2b7Target  uploaded by Amanda W.See all 163 photos

BY TARGET #1 in Department Stores

• Does everyone know about the Cartwhee...Yes, so helpful! 84 Answers
  • Who else loves target <3 as much a...I do ! I'm so sad it's no long... 189 Answers
Photos (156)
  • "They have great prices and friendly service and a wide variety or products so that I can always find what I am looking for." in 848 reviews
  • "Definitely my store for everything from toilet paper, to skin care products, to home decor, and of course gifts for the little one's in my life." in 793 reviews
  • "There is always something I forget that I can quick run into Target to grab at great prices (especially with coupons + the Cartwheel app + my RedCard = SCORE!!)" in 704 reviews
  • "This has to be one of my all time favorite stores, It has everything, its conveniently priced, and it always has what im looking for!" in 623 reviews
  • "It's one of my guilty pleasures to find great deals here, the easiest being when they have an in store sale, plus a store coupon, cartwheel coupon, and manufacturers coupon all at once!" in 600 reviews
Aljo A.
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY
Target is an amazing store! They have groceries, electronics, things for home, etc. The shopping experience is amazing every time I go. There's no need for improvement because it's great. It's affordable and I recommend shopping here because you can match prices (meaning that you can get the same items for the same price like Walmart, Bestbuy, Kohl's, etc all at target so you don't have to drive around) you can also save so much money with the cartwheel app. I like to scan item barcodes as I shop to see if there are any coupon deals I can clip. You don't even have to print the coupons! Just show your cashier your cartwheel barcode and the savings are automatically applied to the items you clipped savings for! The store also has amazing customer service and it's super easy to find things especially because on the regular target app, you can search a specific item and it will tell you which aisle it's in! If you don't shop at target, you should start! You can save so much money!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Target is great for totally random deals. The last deal I found at Target was a five-pack of razor cartridges on clearance that were originally $18. I bought five boxes of them, and with a Cartwheel deal and other discounts, I ended up paying $30 for five boxes when I would've paid $90 for all of them at full price. I also found a couple of sets of Carters pajamas for my daughter for $3 each, marked down from $17. And a thick winter blanket for $8, originally $40. You can get some amazing prices if you're savvy. Target is great for stacking deals - you can stack a Cartwheel deal, Target coupon, and a paper coupon together on the same item. I'm lucky that my boyfriend works for Target so I'm constantly using his discount, and the REDcard is totally worth it too for the 5% discount and free shipping online. Overall my favorite store to shop at for just about anything.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I love Target. It's my favorite store. I've been to many target locations and each one is different. I recently went to one location and there was a clearance item marked down from $130 down to $60... What a deal, right?! It was an item I didn't need so I passed. About a week later I went to another target (within a few miles of the first target) they had this same item on clearance for $90... I wish they were more clear in their prices, I get that each location is different, but we're talking a $30 difference. These Targets were 10 minutes apart from each other!

Target offers some adorable and affordable stuff. It's my favorite store and when they have a Starbucks in them it's like a double whammy for me! I've even considered getting a part time job there, so I can get a tiny tiny discount!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Techie Expert
Willing to pay more to not have to go to Walmart all the time, and Target has a pretty good selection overall. I've noticed employees tend to be rude and uninterested, which is just poor customer service. My only bad experiences have been online. Ordered a shirt and it was $14.99, I get it and the price tag says $12.99. I emailed customer service, and after two days of ridiculous banter back and forth, they gave me a $2 credit. In another case, I bought a book online, it got "lost in transit" and it wasn't until I complained on Twitter about their awful customer service, that I got an English speaking customer service rep. Took a few days, but the problem was eventually rectified and I got my money back for the book & a $10 credit for my lousy experience.
Christina R.
Christina R.
What can I say, target is my guilty pleasure. I always go in for something and find 10 other things I need. I love their housewares section and plus size clothing line Ava & Viv. Don't give in and buy their candles even though they smell good, they just don't spread around the house as well as bath & body Works ones which you can get on sale for the same price. I also don't like their grocery department. Target has interesting food and grocery items other stores don't carry, but they also don't have a lot of regular grocery items and brand so it's a win lose situation. My favorite section at target is definitely the dollar section when you just walk in. Also, use the cartwheel app every time you go!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
AMAZING and AFFORDABLE!! Target is one of my favorite stores to shop at. Not only do they have a little bit of everything to suit my personal needs. They are also inexpensive and really convenient when I don't want to go all over town to find multiple items. Which is a major stress reliever when I need to pick up a few grocery items, some cosmetics and say a movie or two for movie night with a friend. And while I love basically every department in the store, the Home and Cosmetic departments would have to be my favorite. And if you're shopping on a budget. You can find a lot of cute, inexpensive, gift ideas right up front as soon as you walk in the store!
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
I love Target. They have won the retail war by branding themselves as a more upscale shopping experience (which lets be honest jt doesn't take much to beat Wal-Mart in that category. Their prices are competitive and apparel selection is far superior to any other store. Unfortunately, I had to take one star as their customer service seems to be dropping. Over the past few months whenever I go to pay their is a major shortage of lines open. Today I waited at customer service over 5 minutes before an associate even noticed I was there. If they would open a few more lines and provide better service I would be more than willing to give that star back.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Techie Expert
I love Target! My family enjoys shopping with me every time i have to go! I love that there is a Starbucks there, and that my kids can get something from the cafe. I always find neat things in their dollar spot. I love the atmosphere. Its not always busy, and I wait no more than ten mins in line (IF THAT) when i shop. I have wait 30 mins in line on BLACK FRIDAY! I love how their products are affordable and they have quality! My clothes last longer there than they do when i buy them from Wal-Mart. I am currently doing my back to school shopping, and love the savings i am getting from Cartwheel and Target Red Card Debit!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I have a Target across the street and go there for all my basics: toothpaste, toilet paper, paper towels, light bulbs, cleaning supplies, etc. It's cheaper than buying those things at the grocery store, but nicer and not so crazy like Walmart (I hate going there!) I love being able to get a Starbucks on my way in or out too! I have the Target debit card which saves me 5% on all purchases and gets me free shipping on any order and the Cartwheel app is another great saver if you're purchasing items listed. Their baby/toddler clothes are even adorable! I can easily spend an hour walking around!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Target is one of those stores I love so much. Everything is convenient there like at my target there's a pizza hut and a Starbucks and I love that. Each time I go to target I head to the beauty section first because everything is just so beautiful. I want to take everything. The lighting and the makeup products there blow me away. This store just has a different feel to it and that's what makes it unique. I usually go there to get something and I seriously come out with so many things that I forget what I went to get. Everything there is just so beautiful especially their home goods section.
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND THAT THEY SELL AT Target?
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA
Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!! :) <3<3<3<3
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Does anyone else go into Target for one thing and end up being in there for over an hour and have to buy everything??
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Atkinson, NH
Target or Wal-mart?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Does everyone know about the Cartwheel app? This is Target's app to help you save soo much money on select items. You get the stores discount and can apply a manufacturers coupon on top it! Great savings!