Add a Photo

#1 in Department Stores
Photos (134)
Gina Z.
Gina Z.

I'm going to start off by saying I LOVE shopping in stores. The prices are wonderful. However, I made two attempts to purchase some things off their website. The first time my card was accepted and I was charged. About a week later I received an email notifying that my order was canceled. Odd? So I called my bank first (I've had no issues shopping online elsewhere with the card.) they assured me that it wasn't because of my bank. So I contacted Target's customer service... keep in mind I'm a very respectful, reasonable person. I wasn't angry I just wanted to place another order. I was placed on hold just to tell me the department I needed was closed. So. I called back the next day and got hung up on after being on hold for over 15 minutes. So I called for the third time and got transferred over 3 times. FINALLY I was speaking to someone who could help resolve the issue. And I was told to call back the following day. Told to retry, item was then unavailable. BAD customer service.
Aljo A.
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY

Target is an amazing store! They have groceries, electronics, things for home, etc. The shopping experience is amazing every time I go. There's no need for improvement because it's great. It's affordable and I recommend shopping here because you can match prices (meaning that you can get the same items for the same price like Walmart, Bestbuy, Kohl's, etc all at target so you don't have to drive around) you can also save so much money with the cartwheel app. I like to scan item barcodes as I shop to see if there are any coupon deals I can clip. You don't even have to print the coupons! Just show your cashier your cartwheel barcode and the savings are automatically applied to the items you clipped savings for! The store also has amazing customer service and it's super easy to find things especially because on the regular target app, you can search a specific item and it will tell you which aisle it's in! If you don't shop at target, you should start! You can save so much money!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Target is great for totally random deals. The last deal I found at Target was a five-pack of razor cartridges on clearance that were originally $18. I bought five boxes of them, and with a Cartwheel deal and other discounts, I ended up paying $30 for five boxes when I would've paid $90 for all of them at full price. I also found a couple of sets of Carters pajamas for my daughter for $3 each, marked down from $17. And a thick winter blanket for $8, originally $40. You can get some amazing prices if you're savvy. Target is great for stacking deals - you can stack a Cartwheel deal, Target coupon, and a paper coupon together on the same item. I'm lucky that my boyfriend works for Target so I'm constantly using his discount, and the REDcard is totally worth it too for the 5% discount and free shipping online. Overall my favorite store to shop at for just about anything.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Alright here's my deal, not with the store but their ".com" has got to get their shiznit together lol! I ADORE me some good ole Friday night in my sweats shopping at target. However I ordered my daughter a PINK kiddizoom camera by vtech from online and the invoice on the package said PINK I received blue👀 like no. lol that's the OLNY thing in her list. We got the problem resolved over the phone but never got a confirmation that the replacement was on its wAy. Later that week my aunt ordered her and her daughter matching pajamas from target.com and they send her one pair of the right ones and a snowman onesie! I mean that's hilarious but not ok😂 hahaha! Then a few days after my mom had received a fondu pot from target.com with pieces missing and appeared to be used. All in all we love you target but please get it together! Haha❤️
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I love Target. It's my favorite store. I've been to many target locations and each one is different. I recently went to one location and there was a clearance item marked down from $130 down to $60... What a deal, right?! It was an item I didn't need so I passed. About a week later I went to another target (within a few miles of the first target) they had this same item on clearance for $90... I wish they were more clear in their prices, I get that each location is different, but we're talking a $30 difference. These Targets were 10 minutes apart from each other!

Target offers some adorable and affordable stuff. It's my favorite store and when they have a Starbucks in them it's like a double whammy for me! I've even considered getting a part time job there, so I can get a tiny tiny discount!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Willing to pay more to not have to go to Walmart all the time, and Target has a pretty good selection overall. I've noticed employees tend to be rude and uninterested, which is just poor customer service. My only bad experiences have been online. Ordered a shirt and it was $14.99, I get it and the price tag says $12.99. I emailed customer service, and after two days of ridiculous banter back and forth, they gave me a $2 credit. In another case, I bought a book online, it got "lost in transit" and it wasn't until I complained on Twitter about their awful customer service, that I got an English speaking customer service rep. Took a few days, but the problem was eventually rectified and I got my money back for the book & a $10 credit for my lousy experience.
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN

I LOVE going to Target. My favorite areas are the $1 section at the front and the clearance racks for clothes! The $1 section is full of cute things like pencils, sticky notes, push pins, notebooks, thank you cards, etc! It's very easy to find something cute to pick up - and for only $1! Very hard to resist the adorable colors and patterns on the things there.
I also love the clearance racks. While I don't always find something I like, I have found some great deals. I have found a white and black patterned cardigan for about $11, a short sleeved green dress for $10 and a white lace dress for $6! All of these are things I love to wear and am so glad I got them!
I don't usually buy the regularly priced items from Target but I love the deals! Check it out!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I love Target. I love Target so much my roommate pokes fun at me for it. I love their ethics (specifically regarding how they treat employees), and just how nice the stores always are. The atmosphere is happy and warm, the sales associates are always friendly, and everything is always clean and well-kept. I love their one-stop shop idea, without the mess that Walmart has. They've also started carrying mid-range beauty brands like NYX, Pixi, and Sonia Kashuk, which I really like. The clothes are always affordable and cute- and I find myself buying more and more there than anywhere else. Their food brands have begun to go all-natural too, which promotes good health. All-around an amazing store. I would have them a million stars if I could. Kudos, Target.
E F.
E F.

Target is awesome, it really is. It's the slightly more expensive, glorified sister of Walmart. The stores are always clean which I think is a huge plus. Nothing is as annoying as a late night Walmart run where you end up tripping on piles of merchandise lying on the floor. Target also tends to lack the "10 people in line and only one cashier" problem. The clothing section is good quality and super on trend, including the shoes. Ah, the shoes. While they won't last as long as your Coach shoes, it's great to grab a trendy pair that will last for a year or two. Make-up section is good as well and the card/gift section is AMAZING. A Target gift card is always great, guys. The only flaw is that they close at around 10 pm which is somewhat inconvenient.
Lakeidra S.
Lakeidra S.

What can I say about Target that isn't already known? In Target you can always find something that you need - or want - at an affordable price (whether your wallet likes it or not). From home decor to groceries Target has it all. With the Cartwheel app you can find electronic coupons for the things you buy everyday, like cereal and milk. The employees are always friendly, especially compared to their competition. Anytime I can't find an item in the store (which isn't often, because the stores are neat and well organized) an employee will always be more than willing to help. Target is a breath of fresh air compared to their competitors, and most importantly, I can't imagine what my closet would look like with Target in my life.
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND THAT THEY SELL AT Target?
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA

Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!! :) <3<3<3<3
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

Does anyone else go into Target for one thing and end up being in there for over an hour and have to buy everything??
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Atkinson, NH

Target or Wal-mart?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL

Does everyone know about the Cartwheel app? This is Target's app to help you save soo much money on select items. You get the stores discount and can apply a manufacturers coupon on top it! Great savings!

Join Now