BY TARGET #1 in Department Stores

• Target or Wal-mart?157 Answers
  • Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!...191 Answers
  • I literally think Target sprays something on you when you walk in...2 Answers
Target
  • "They have great prices and friendly service and a wide variety or products so that I can always find what I am looking for." in 848 reviews
  • "Definitely my store for everything from toilet paper, to skin care products, to home decor, and of course gifts for the little one's in my life." in 793 reviews
  • "There is always something I forget that I can quick run into Target to grab at great prices (especially with coupons + the Cartwheel app + my RedCard = SCORE!!)" in 704 reviews
  • "This has to be one of my all time favorite stores, It has everything, its conveniently priced, and it always has what im looking for!" in 623 reviews
  • "It's one of my guilty pleasures to find great deals here, the easiest being when they have an in store sale, plus a store coupon, cartwheel coupon, and manufacturers coupon all at once!" in 600 reviews
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY
Target is an amazing store! They have groceries, electronics, things for home, etc. The shopping experience is amazing every time I go. There's no need for improvement because it's great. It's affordable and I recommend shopping here because you can match prices (meaning that you can get the same items for the same price like Walmart, Bestbuy, Kohl's, etc all at target so you don't have to drive around) you can also save so much money with the cartwheel app. I like to scan item barcodes as I shop to see if there are any coupon deals I can clip. You don't even have to print the coupons! Just show your cashier your cartwheel barcode and the savings are automatically applied to the items you clipped savings for! The store also has amazing customer service and it's super easy to find things especially because on the regular target app, you can search a specific item and it will tell you which aisle it's in! If you don't shop at target, you should start! You can save so much money!
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I love Target. It's my favorite store. I've been to many target locations and each one is different. I recently went to one location and there was a clearance item marked down from $130 down to $60... What a deal, right?! It was an item I didn't need so I passed. About a week later I went to another target (within a few miles of the first target) they had this same item on clearance for $90... I wish they were more clear in their prices, I get that each location is different, but we're talking a $30 difference. These Targets were 10 minutes apart from each other!

Target offers some adorable and affordable stuff. It's my favorite store and when they have a Starbucks in them it's like a double whammy for me! I've even considered getting a part time job there, so I can get a tiny tiny discount!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love Target! My family enjoys shopping with me every time i have to go! I love that there is a Starbucks there, and that my kids can get something from the cafe. I always find neat things in their dollar spot. I love the atmosphere. Its not always busy, and I wait no more than ten mins in line (IF THAT) when i shop. I have wait 30 mins in line on BLACK FRIDAY! I love how their products are affordable and they have quality! My clothes last longer there than they do when i buy them from Wal-Mart. I am currently doing my back to school shopping, and love the savings i am getting from Cartwheel and Target Red Card Debit!
Angelica E.
Target is one of those stores I love so much. Everything is convenient there like at my target there's a pizza hut and a Starbucks and I love that. Each time I go to target I head to the beauty section first because everything is just so beautiful. I want to take everything. The lighting and the makeup products there blow me away. This store just has a different feel to it and that's what makes it unique. I usually go there to get something and I seriously come out with so many things that I forget what I went to get. Everything there is just so beautiful especially their home goods section.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone that knows me, knows I love Target!!! I'm always there to buy cosmetics, household items, snacks, etc. I even pick up my prescriptions from the pharmacy (It's now owned by CVS). The $1 aisle and $5 aisle of stuff at the front of the store has a lot of good stuff. And a lot of locations, if not all, has Starbucks. I get to have a sugar high while I'm at my happy place? Bonus! Whoever came up with the design of the stores and the folks behind the marketing are geniuses! I jokingly call Target the black hole, because I always pick up more and spend more than I intend to...everytime!! :)
Regine P.
riverside, California
I used to go to Wal Mart all the time... But that was before I knew how to drive and I was forced to go to Wal Mart because my mom likes going there. But now that I'm older and able to drive myself anywhere, Target is my GO TO. It may be a bit pricier than Wal Mart but I think we all know that it's a lot better looking and the customer service is nicer too! Target has everything I need when I want to spend my money involuntarily for no reason. Gotta love that $1, $2, $3 dollar section to fulfill your reckless spending needs! Thanks Target <3
Yaneth M.
The rumors are true, you always end up buying more than what you planned on each visit to Target! But how can you not? They have great sales in their clothing departments, and they cater to women, men, and children! There are times where t-shirts can be found at 6 dollars each, and their sale's section also has nice and inexpensive clothing! They sell shoes, intimate apparel, and athletic gear. Make sure to always look up sales online and get their cartwheel app for great deals! They also provide free samples when available in their website!
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I love target! Target is definitely my happy place. If target were a person I would marry it haha.

I'm actually sad that I live an hour away from the closest target. It's totally worth the trip though.
The one spot is always filled with cute seasonal crafts and house hold items.
Their clothes are so cute and their bathing suits are always great.
Unlike Walmart target is always clean and uncluttered and I can always find more than what I need. Their items are all high quality and very rarely do I leave the store without spending over $100.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Who doesn't love Target?!! My favorite section of all time is the Dollar Deals right when you walk in the store. For $1,$3,or$5, you can get something very cute for easy seasonal decorating/entertaining, cute kid's accessories,and much more! Their clothing section is also pretty decent quality and you can pretty often find dupes for things that are on trend in the pricier stores. Plus, the Red card gives a 5% discount on every purchase! Might not seem like a lot, but it makes a dent in the sales tax which is great!
Paige A.
Target is my version of Heaven, except it's missing puppies. Food gets a little pricey-er at Target but it's worth it to avoid some of the other options out there. I enjoy the $ section, the stationary section, the holiday decor, the decor in general, the clothing department, the maternity section and the baby section (even though I'm not preggers nor do I have children), the shoe section, the accessories department, the organization section, the makeup department, the, the, the............ You get it. ❤️
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND THAT THEY SELL AT Target?
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA
Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!! :) <3<3<3<3
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Does anyone else go into Target for one thing and end up being in there for over an hour and have to buy everything??
Taylor S.
Atkinson, NH
Target or Wal-mart?
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Does everyone know about the Cartwheel app? This is Target's app to help you save soo much money on select items. You get the stores discount and can apply a manufacturers coupon on top it! Great savings!