Target

Is target an expensive place to shop at if so are the products worth the price?
Who else is excited for Target to release a new #Opalhouse collection with Justina Blakeney of #Jungalow later this month? I can not wait! The entire collection is gorgeous.
Looking for product testers from the US, UK and Canada to test free products. Cotton duvet available for free. Comment down below if interested. Please join our [email protected] group ‘Exclusivester’ (screenshot attached) if you would like to participate. Comment joined for quick approval.Target NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar ikea.com Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Amazon Amazon Prime King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms) The Casper Duvet Cover Kenneth Cole New York Dovetail Duvet Cover Boho Tassled Duvet Cover Set White King
Start your review of Target !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have great prices and friendly service and a wide variety or products so that I can always find what I am looking for.in reviews
Definitely my store for everything from toilet paper, to skin care products, to home decor, and of course gifts for the little one's in my life.in reviews
There is always something I forget that I can quick run into Target to grab at great prices (especially with coupons + the Cartwheel app + my RedCard = SCORE!!)in reviews
This has to be one of my all time favorite stores, It has everything, its conveniently priced, and it always has what im looking for!in reviews
It's one of my guilty pleasures to find great deals here, the easiest being when they have an in store sale, plus a store coupon, cartwheel coupon, and manufacturers coupon all at once!in reviews
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Target  uploaded by Sherri F.
Great place to shop for the kids! We frequently get asked to take the kids to Target for books, games, or toys, the selections are some of the best in town. Prices are very affordable. Love that Target is a diverse enough department type store that the kids can happily shop and parents too!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Target  uploaded by Pretti E.
Target was my all favorite store growing up. I liked walking the isles. For my nursery registry..it was clutch. I like to shop their seasonal section. You can catch some good deals.
KY S.
Target  uploaded by KY S.
Target  uploaded by KY S.
I go to Target at least twice a week. Out of those times I’m shopping in the men’s graphic tee section just because they have some cool stuff! The tees are great quality and they aren’t too expensive!
Morgan D.
Fairview, PA
Target  uploaded by Morgan D.
Just got this dress from Target for only $20 it’s so cute and perfect for Spring. Did I mention it has pockets?! Target Target
Arianna R.
Target  uploaded by Arianna R.
I love target! I’m always getting great deals here. It’s close to my house. Is also go to the pharmacy in target. My target has a Starbucks and everything is convenient in there. This will always be my favorite place to shop.
Alexandrea P.
Byron, CA
Target  uploaded by Alexandrea P.
Love target. Who doesn’t though? It’s my happy place. I can do all my shopping in one place
Katie G.
Phoenix, AZ
Target  uploaded by Katie G.
I love the magnolia collection at target. Everything it offers is exactly my style.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Target  uploaded by Mary C.
I love shopping at target! I will sometimes get a coffee and just browse the store. I always tend to buy more than I went in for 😂. They have everything you need and cute, well made clothes for reasonable prices!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Target  uploaded by Alicia S.
Always a good time at Target. Never do I leave with the one item I went in for, I leave $278 later. Oops.
Genna A.
Washingtn Twp, MI
Target  uploaded by Genna A.
We love when Target has a dedicated photo op area! I don’t really purchase anything other than Girls Gold Foil Heart Leggings Cat & Jack Black M (weird it won’t let me just tag the brand??) but both kiddos wear this brand because they are comfy & if they get a hole you just bring them in and they give you a new pair!! How awesome is that!

1,070 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
il y a 10 jours
Amanda W.
Lake St Louis, MO
il y a un mois
Jennifer H. il y a 6 jours
It really depends on the product I need to purchase that decides which one I shop at
Cheyvonne C.
Schertz, TX
il y a un mois
Target anyone know when the best times are to find affordable products at target such as clothing, hair products, skin products, etc.?
Katheryn M. il y a un mois
Download the Target app so you can see Cartwheel deals. They rotate through different discounts and sales each month. There’s typically a 20% off or $5 gift card option depending on the purchase of items. I use it all the time and it saves me a ton of money than paying full price!
Disbel Q.