Add a Photo

Photos (142)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Nacogdoches, TX

You're going to go in for toilet paper, a pint of Ben & Jerry's and other essentials and then spend half an hour in the dollar section collecting $1 items you don't need but just can't live without while slurping down an ICEE and munching on handfuls of popcorn, because they draw you in with that damn irresistible carb and calorie buttery goodness wafting through the air the minute you walk through the bright red doors. Then you'll head over to the swim suit section where you'll spend another 15 minutes picking out yet another new swim suit you don't need, because it's winter, but it's 50% off, by god! Somehow you'll end up browsing literally every end-aisle and clearance section within the store and before you know it you'll have spent an entire two hours walking aimlessly around Target before getting into your car and backing out of the parking lot to go home. That is when you'll remember you forgot the toilet paper. Repeat process.Target is a wonderful place filled with oh too many goodies that I do not need, but damnit, Target is my happy place.
Gina Z.
Gina Z.

I'm going to start off by saying I LOVE shopping in stores. The prices are wonderful. However, I made two attempts to purchase some things off their website. The first time my card was accepted and I was charged. About a week later I received an email notifying that my order was canceled. Odd? So I called my bank first (I've had no issues shopping online elsewhere with the card.) they assured me that it wasn't because of my bank. So I contacted Target's customer service... keep in mind I'm a very respectful, reasonable person. I wasn't angry I just wanted to place another order. I was placed on hold just to tell me the department I needed was closed. So. I called back the next day and got hung up on after being on hold for over 15 minutes. So I called for the third time and got transferred over 3 times. FINALLY I was speaking to someone who could help resolve the issue. And I was told to call back the following day. Told to retry, item was then unavailable. BAD customer service.
Aljo A.
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY

Target is an amazing store! They have groceries, electronics, things for home, etc. The shopping experience is amazing every time I go. There's no need for improvement because it's great. It's affordable and I recommend shopping here because you can match prices (meaning that you can get the same items for the same price like Walmart, Bestbuy, Kohl's, etc all at target so you don't have to drive around) you can also save so much money with the cartwheel app. I like to scan item barcodes as I shop to see if there are any coupon deals I can clip. You don't even have to print the coupons! Just show your cashier your cartwheel barcode and the savings are automatically applied to the items you clipped savings for! The store also has amazing customer service and it's super easy to find things especially because on the regular target app, you can search a specific item and it will tell you which aisle it's in! If you don't shop at target, you should start! You can save so much money!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Target is great for totally random deals. The last deal I found at Target was a five-pack of razor cartridges on clearance that were originally $18. I bought five boxes of them, and with a Cartwheel deal and other discounts, I ended up paying $30 for five boxes when I would've paid $90 for all of them at full price. I also found a couple of sets of Carters pajamas for my daughter for $3 each, marked down from $17. And a thick winter blanket for $8, originally $40. You can get some amazing prices if you're savvy. Target is great for stacking deals - you can stack a Cartwheel deal, Target coupon, and a paper coupon together on the same item. I'm lucky that my boyfriend works for Target so I'm constantly using his discount, and the REDcard is totally worth it too for the 5% discount and free shipping online. Overall my favorite store to shop at for just about anything.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN

I love Target. It's my favorite store. I've been to many target locations and each one is different. I recently went to one location and there was a clearance item marked down from $130 down to $60... What a deal, right?! It was an item I didn't need so I passed. About a week later I went to another target (within a few miles of the first target) they had this same item on clearance for $90... I wish they were more clear in their prices, I get that each location is different, but we're talking a $30 difference. These Targets were 10 minutes apart from each other!

Target offers some adorable and affordable stuff. It's my favorite store and when they have a Starbucks in them it's like a double whammy for me! I've even considered getting a part time job there, so I can get a tiny tiny discount!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Willing to pay more to not have to go to Walmart all the time, and Target has a pretty good selection overall. I've noticed employees tend to be rude and uninterested, which is just poor customer service. My only bad experiences have been online. Ordered a shirt and it was $14.99, I get it and the price tag says $12.99. I emailed customer service, and after two days of ridiculous banter back and forth, they gave me a $2 credit. In another case, I bought a book online, it got "lost in transit" and it wasn't until I complained on Twitter about their awful customer service, that I got an English speaking customer service rep. Took a few days, but the problem was eventually rectified and I got my money back for the book & a $10 credit for my lousy experience.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I love Target. I love Target so much my roommate pokes fun at me for it. I love their ethics (specifically regarding how they treat employees), and just how nice the stores always are. The atmosphere is happy and warm, the sales associates are always friendly, and everything is always clean and well-kept. I love their one-stop shop idea, without the mess that Walmart has. They've also started carrying mid-range beauty brands like NYX, Pixi, and Sonia Kashuk, which I really like. The clothes are always affordable and cute- and I find myself buying more and more there than anywhere else. Their food brands have begun to go all-natural too, which promotes good health. All-around an amazing store. I would have them a million stars if I could. Kudos, Target.
Rande w.
Rande w.

I enjoy shopping at target because of all of the cute things they have (clothes, accessories, etc) but it can be overpriced for what it's worth, especially the clothes. They do have some good sales and you can get certain things cheaper there than other stores. It's also more visually pleasing than walmart, for instance. I like that you can return cosmetics. One downside is that they never have enough registers open. Don't bother ordering online if you don't have to, Their inventory is almost never in sync with the website and it'll let you purchase things that are actually out of stock. Also, it's not a good company to work for unless you're applying for a higher up position and even then it's not the best.
Christina R.
Christina R.

What can I say, target is my guilty pleasure. I always go in for something and find 10 other things I need. I love their housewares section and plus size clothing line Ava & Viv. Don't give in and buy their candles even though they smell good, they just don't spread around the house as well as bath & body Works ones which you can get on sale for the same price. I also don't like their grocery department. Target has interesting food and grocery items other stores don't carry, but they also don't have a lot of regular grocery items and brand so it's a win lose situation. My favorite section at target is definitely the dollar section when you just walk in. Also, use the cartwheel app every time you go!
SHEETAL V.
SHEETAL V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

If one knows when, how and what to buy at target they can find whatever they like at the best price! Don't try the veggie or fruit section as they are quite pricey on that. BUT other than that everythingggggg goes on sale/ discounts /clearance sometime or the other. AND don't forget to stack the coupons alongwith their cartwheel app and target coupons. If you follow this basic rule you will find tons of products on your fav list at a price that suits any and every pocket :) Plus its a store where you find products more organised and the variety of even latest products will hit sooner than a walmart! Nice clean and the most affordable store i would say! Love shopping at target.
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND THAT THEY SELL AT Target?
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA

Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!! :) <3<3<3<3
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

Does anyone else go into Target for one thing and end up being in there for over an hour and have to buy everything??
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Atkinson, NH

Target or Wal-mart?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL

Does everyone know about the Cartwheel app? This is Target's app to help you save soo much money on select items. You get the stores discount and can apply a manufacturers coupon on top it! Great savings!

Join Now