Tardis 6 Inch (Doctor Who) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Mago B.Tardis 6 Inch (Doctor Who) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Crystal G.

BY FUNKO

Travel through time and space with this Dr. Who Tardis Pop! Vinyl figure! Based on the incredibly popular television series Dr. Who, this 3 3/4 inches tall figure embodies that distinctive look and feel of the longest-running sci-fi TV series in the world. Check out the other Dr. Who figures from Funko! see more...

• Could a bigger pop possibly fit?1 Answers
  • When you collect Funko Pops, so you only collect accordin...1 Answers
Mago B.
Dyersburg
If you are a big doctor who fan a whovian you would love this tardis it does open and close and you may prefer it in or out either is just fine but to preserve it from any damage I keep it inside the box. I would definitely buy another tardis again because to have something with so much detailed work displayed is amazing!
Hanna M.
I love fungo anything I have a huge collection and the tardis is one of my favorites it’s big and it’s actually hollow when you take it out of the box you can prop the door open and even put a Nother figure inside of it it’s perfect size to put on your bookshelf arm for your daughters room no matter what it’s an awesome by and I don’t regret it
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I love this Tardis, it goes so well with Funko Pop Doctor Who collection.  There is intentionally a hole in the bottom of the Tardis so you can put your Funko Pop Doctor in it as the doors don't open wide enough to put The Doctor in it.  I would absolutely buy this again because it's just so much fun.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
It's the Tardis, what else can I say? I love Doctor Who and when my husband finally found this, it was an instant buy, no debating it. it's actually quite detailed and I love it. I also have 2 Daleks, looking for the 10th Doctor and I'll be happy. Made well and packaging is great. The Tardis is larger than regular figures and I like that concept!
Melissa M.
Clemson, SC
Absolutely Love! ! If you are a true Doctor Who fan, then you must have this. This pop has a hollow base and the door opens. We put it on top of our Christmas tree. (lol). as a funco pop collector, this is great for the collection.
Alexis W.
Hamilton, OH
It's a really good quality, the other characters cannot fit their heads through it but you can go into the bottom. It's very fun for collector item or just for plain fun. I have all the characters as well as the tardis. There are a really great item to collect
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
My kid loved opening this at christmas. It's larger than the typical pop toys which is great since we got her a few of the doctors to go along with it and they look cool next to the Tardis.
Shannon O.
I am so happy they made it bigger- my little Doctor pop can hang out inside! Detailed and sturdy it is totally worth the money for any Doctor Who fan-best quality plastic T.A.R.D.I.S. I've seen.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
I love this Tardis! I'm a Pops collector and have been an in box collector for the most part This lady sat on my shelf for about a month before I couldn't take it anymore and had to break her out of her confines. It would be awesome if The Doctor fit inside or could stand in the doorway but he looks cute standing next to it too.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is a must collectible for any Whovian! It's larger than the normal Pop! Figurines, but it goes perfectly with any other Doctor Who Funko Pop!
Dorian K.
Could a bigger pop possibly fit?
Jennifer G.
When you collect Funko Pops, so you only collect according to your findings or if someone gifted you something else would you still appreciate it?