Tappple Followers + for Instagram uploaded by Lauren R.Tappple Followers + for Instagram uploaded by tay 🎀 M.Tappple Followers + for Instagram uploaded by Laverne J.

BY TAPPPLE

Track your lost/gained followers... PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE! "The only Followers app you'll ever need... and its Free!" - Who are your best followers? Who are your worst? - Who isn't following you back? Who did you forget to follow back? - Who do you like the most? Who are the ghosts? Who posts near by? Far away? - Track your Average Likes per Photo, Fame Value, and many other stats And Much, More!! PLEASE READ: -You must have an Instagram account to use this app. Tell us what you think! support@tappple.com see more...

Tappple Followers + for Instagram
  • "i use this app to see who follows me and unfollows, its a good way to keep track of whats realllly goin on ;) haha great app." in 2 reviews
  • "I always use this app, just to see who unfollows me." in 1 review
  • "I like this app it helps me keep track of who follows or unfollows me." in 1 review
Lauren R.
Germantown
So far i think this is a good app. It’s helpful to see who’s following you and who’s unfollowed you. Often i do a follow for follow on IG with other Influensters but some of them will unfollow quickly. Also on IG there are tons of accounts that follow for a week and then unfollow. I think that’s to get you to look at their account, like a form of advertising. Anyway, it’s helpful to see who’s really interested in my content and who’s there to support me.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this because I can see who unfollows me or u follows me. Plus it shows like data of your total likes, video views, popularity pretty much based on your followers. Also, if you pay some you can see people that have blocked you that you may not have even realized. It's just kind of a neat app!
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this all the time because I like to know who has recently unfollowed me so that I can unfollow them as well. It also has the feature of knowing who has blocked you for an additional fee. I love his app and always use it. Thank you.
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
This is probably one of the best "insta follow" apps to see who unfollows you or doesn't follow you back/who you don't follow back. The only problems are that you have to pay to see who blocks you, and you have to pay extra to unfollow people through this app.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
I always wonder who interacts with my Instagram. I have been using this for years to check my stats. I was just contacted by a clothing company to model/rep for them, I am so excited!! Shoot me a follow to stay updated, @autumnrita
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
i love this app for telling me who has unfollowed me on instagram! i havent bought the other options but i use it for that the most and i alwaayyssss get this app when i get a new phone and need to get my apps all over again
Friencine J.
I like it its really easy to understand. The only thing that i have to say about it is why do i have to pay in order to get all the other perks such as ghost followers. Why doesn't it come along with it for free. Other then that I like the app better then the others that I've used in the past
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY
I used to always use this app - it was great for seeing who unfollowed you, and allowed you to do so many things. After the new update many more things were added, but they make you pay for stuff now, unfortunately.
Ashley D.
Tried this app for a week and it said people unfollowed me or weren't following me who actually were still following me. I'm not sure if it was a glitch but I stopped using it and realized I didn't care.
Kristyn K.
N Providence, RI
This app is pretty useful when it comes to cleaning up your followers. I'm interested in seeing if some of the "pay for" features actually work well. I just can't bring myself to give it a go.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Hey guys! My instagram is @laizahill, follow me pls and Ill follow you back :D I also use the app. Just comment that you're from influenster and Ill follow back! So we can like each others photos and increase our chances to get more voxbox. I have got +8 voxbox:D - I use the app as I said, so if you unfollow me I’ll probably unfollow you.
Lulu B.
Hdoes anyone know if this apps delete your followers?
Morgan R.
How does having this app benefit you?
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Techie Expert Level 3
Has anyone purchased the "extra" stuff or packages?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this app show who actually looks at your pictures?