Tapatio Salsa Picante Hot Sauce, 10 oz - (6-(Pack))

by Tapatío

10oz Bottles of great authentic Mexican hot sauce. good on everything except apple pie.

Mexican hot sauce True authentic mexican hot sause Great authentic Mexican hot sauce. good on everything except apple pie. Three - 10oz Bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tapatio Salsa Picante Hot Sauce, 10 oz - (6-(Pack))!
Menomonee Falls
It a good starter hot sauce very good I have been a fan to tapatío sauce since I can remember. It compliments all my Mexican foods. Soups, tacos, burritos, mixed fruit, popcorn, potatoes chips... it’s milk at first, and as you eat more, the fire increases.
iroquios, ON
Really delicious hot sauce, I love when a hot sauce is hot but also has flavour to it. I put this on and in everything, it’s just good.