Tapatio Picante Hot Sauce (Case of 500)

by Tapatío

World famous Tapatio sauce. Produced in individual packets to let you take Tapatio anywhere you want, without any effort. No need to carry around a bottle. Just use Tapatio straight out of the packet, fresh the first time you use it.

500 - Individual 7 gram packets of Tapatio Salsa Picante Hot Sauce; World famous Tapatio sauce, made with spicy red peppers; Delicious with anything! Pizza, Soup, Pasta, Hamburgers, anything!; Convenient packets make it easy to take with any meal; No need for a bottle. Low maintenance and easy to carry around!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tapatio Picante Hot Sauce (Case of 500)!
Frederick, MD
I use this for my buffallo chicken dip and everyone seems to love it. I usually ahve to make 3 casserole dishes because ppl want to take some home! Just the right amount of spicy.
Indianapolis, IN
There are so much better brands to buy out there then from this competition I mean cmon when are you going to come out with a product that works! I hate the flavor
This hot sauce is good but not my favorite. You can find it almost anywhere. I prefer using it for ceviche. It’s not really too spicy and doesn’t overpower the food you use it on. Usually on the cheap side.